Sixteen

"Is the door locked?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes babe now hurry"

"You have to be quiet," she giggled and I got on top of her. We made out for a couple of more seconds and I made my way down to her pussy. I kissed each of her breasts on the way down making a trail with my tongue. I got down to her pussy and pulled her panties down to her mid-thigh. I didn't feel like teasing her, I just went in. As soon as my tongue made contact with her, she let out a moan. She tasted so fucking good.

"Oh my god baby," she whispered. I was drawing shapes on her clit and her hand grabbed my hair and the bed sheets. I just kept licking and I stuck in a pair of fingers to help make her cum. "Ohh-," I covered up her mouth with my hand so she wouldn't make so much noise. She bit my finger and her grip on my head got tighter. I had no idea when she was going to cum then finally her body twitched and back arched. God I loved it when her back arches. I slowly cleaned her up, kissing every part of her inner thigh and stood up heading for the door.

   Ariana just completely took off her panties and got to me before I got to the door. She slammed me against the door and got on her knees. "You said only make you cum babe," I told her confused.

"I should always return the favor. Just a quickie babe," I was wearing basketball shorts so my cock was already showing off through the fabric. Ariana just slid them off. I was hard already considering I just ate her pussy. She fully put her mouth over it right away.

"You're so fucking good at that baby," I just closed my eyes and appreciated the moment. As she was sucking me off, I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I gave her the 'hush' signal with my finger and lips and she obeyed.

"Ariana? Are you in there honey? I heard a loud thud on the door!" I remembered Ariana slammed me into her door. It took me a minute to realize that Ariana's mom was just on the other side of the door, less than a foot away from catching her daughter giving me a blowjob. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and spoke up.

"Yeah mom, that was me, I just dropped some textbooks. It's nothing"

"Ok then, is Y/n still there?"

"Uhh no, he went home 30 minutes ago," I loved this adrenaline rush. In case you didn't remember, Ariana gave me half a blowjob in an arcade and we had sex in a moving car, I loved getting used to the feeling of 'dangerous sex' I guess you can call it.

"Ok then honey," we froze until we completely heard the footsteps disappear. She immediately put my dick back in her mouth and it felt nice. She deep throated me and her mouth was on my dick longer than any other gag reflex she's done on me. I've never seen so much saliva come out of her mouth. "Wow," she said as she laughed.

   She went back and forth using her hand at the same time giving me a twisting motion. "Just like that baby," I whispered. I felt it coming and she must have also.

"I want you to cum on my face," she told me as she jerked me off. I didn't touch my dick at all and let her do all the work. I loved it when she talked to me in a whiny voice during sex.

"Look at me Ari," I finally reached my climax. I looked down and she spread her legs. God those legs. I shot thick ropes of cum into her mouth and face. One of the best feelings in the world.  She giggled and I picked up my pants. I picked up her panties off the ground and handed it to her to put on and she refused them.

"Keep them babe," she was so fucking naughty.

"You're lying right?"

"Nope, smell them tonight and think of me, cause I'll be thinkin 'bout you"