Twenty Four

I followed Camila through her house and finally walked into her room. The walls of her room were pink and had so many fangirl posters up on her wall.  I just stood at the doorway staring at all four corners. "You coming in?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry," I stepped in and she stepped towards me.

"This is my room, not much, but good enough for me," she grabbed me by the hand and sat me on her bed. She sat at a desk in the corner of her room and pulled out her backpack. She shuffled through it until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a binder filled with papers. "Are you gonna help me, or just stare?"

"Both"

"C'mon Y/n, we have to for real get this done"

"Ok, what do we have to do?" I reached for my bag and pulled out papers of my own. Camila explained the project to me and I just listened to the rasp in her voice.

   We worked on the project for an hour straight and got a dent in our work. We were into our books and the door opened, "Camila, I need you-," her mom walked in. "Oh, I didn't know you had company here"

"Oh yeah, Mom this is Y/n, and Y/n, my mom," I shook hands with the older woman and smiled.

"So what are you doing here Y/n?"

"Uh, we're working on a project for psychology"

"Ok then, Camila I need you to pick up your sister from school in about ten minutes"

"Mom, I don't drive"

"It's like 2 minutes away, you know enough to get to the school and back," then she shut the door.

"Where's your dad?" I asked her.

"Probably still at work. You wanna go pick up Sofia with me?"

"Who's Sofia?" I asked.

"My sister dummy," she laughed.

"Oh yeah, sure, and I guess I'll go home after"

"Ok then," ten more minutes of working on our project and Camila got up. "Let's go Y/n," I got up as well and packed my work. I took out my keys from my pocket and Camila guided me outside of the house. I unlocked the door and we got in.

"Where to?" I asked. She pointed in a direction and I obeyed. It took us literally two minutes to get to Sofia's school. I parked at a spot that Camila told me to because that's always where Sofi got picked up at. We sat in the car in silence waiting for her sister to come out.

"Y/n," she broke the silence.

"Yes Camila?"

"Uhm, you know we're not dating right? At least not now"

"Wait why? We just fucked Camila"

"Y/n, it's too much too handle. We just have to wait for this whole situation with Ariana to settle down and I'll be ready. Promise," she held out her pinky finger.

"Ariana used to do that," I said smiling at her finger.

"Well, I always do this with her so deal with it," I locked my pinky finger with hers and smiled at each other. I looked deep into her orbs and couldn't stop looking. She turned away and looked at the ground smiling and she felt awkward. I loved it, the way she was so nervous and didn't know how to react. I leaned in and kissed her on her cheek.

"I'll wait for you. Promise," she looked back at me and didn't say a word. She looked out the window and she saw her sister. She rolled down the window ad yelled out to her. "Over here Sofi!" I saw the smaller figure walk to my car and Camila got out of the car to let her in. She sat in the back of the car and she stayed silent.