Twenty Three

Ariana's POV

I have no clue what in the world to do. I had just broken up with the first boy that I had caught feelings for. The worst part about it is that I can't tell him why. I did it because I want to try something with Camila, give her the experience she always wanted and that I've always wished upon her. Now, I don't even know if I will even get Camila.

Your POV

I don't know what's going to happen at school today. I don't know if Camila and I will get more intimate or if I'll find out why Ariana broke up with me. Just like every single school day, I see Camila before Ariana so I'll try to tell her that I officially broke up with Ariana.

I walked into class with my head turning all directions. I was looking for the small, little Cuban sitting at her desk and I saw her. I took a seat at the empty seat right next to her and she noticed me. She smiled, "Hi Y/n," I heard her raspy voice I loved so much.

"Hey Camila, how's it going?"

"I should be asking you that"

"Well, I texted Ariana last night and we're officially done. I decided that if she can't tell me why we need to break up, we shouldn't date," Camila cleared her throat.

"I get it," The air between us fell quiet, "Wanna come over to work on the project?" The whole class was assigned a partner project last class and Camila and I decided to put it away because we had to attend to Ariana's play.

"Yeah, I'll go right after school. Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's fine," we stopped talking about the whole Ariana situation and got through the class. It was just like any other day in this class: simple and easy. The only thing sticking with me all day was what was I going to do if and when I bump into Ariana today? I decided that if that happened, I would try to plead her as to why we broke up. Otherwise, I would try to avoid her all day. That's usually how I dealt with my girl problems.

That part of the day was coming up and I had to mentally prepare myself. I walked into class and she wasn't in here yet. I was hoping that she wouldn't sit next to me like she has been or it would be a long class. I finally saw her walk in and, she looked just as beautiful if not more than any other day. I wanted to give her all my love and affection, but she wasn't letting me.

Not a surprise, but that class took forever in my mind. I was lucky enough that Ariana and I didn't make any eye contact with each other or got within 10 feet from each other. But right now, it's the end of the day and it's time to go to Camila's. We met at the parking lot and we hugged each other and got in. "Ready?" I asked as we were both putting on our seatbelt.

"Yeah, let's go," and we drove off. We reached her house and her parents weren't home.

"My parents won't be home till later tonight, they have work," she said as she opened the front door.

"Ok then"

"Uhm, Y/n?" I nodded my head. "I didn't just ask you to come over for the project," she said as we walked in.

"Then why am I here?" she pushed me against the wall and started making out with me. This was 100x better than our last two kisses combined and I went with it. This was a heated session. She just aggressively stuck her tongue inside of my mouth and I let her. It was a little weird but I let it slide. As we were kissing, she unbuttoned my shirt and opened it up. We removed each other from our faces and Camila took off her shirt exposing her black laced bra. I might as well taken off my shirt while she did and we picked up where we left off.

While we were kissing, she slowly walked backwards and I followed her. Our lips were still connected while walking backwards. My hands gripped her ass while we were walking. Her back finally hit the couch in her living room and we stopped moving, but our lips and tongues kept going. I threw her on the couch and she got on all fours on the cushions. I stood at the edge of the couch with my crotch sticking out. I put my hands behind my back and let her do the work. She quickly unbuckled my pants and slowly pulled my pants and underwear down. I was still a little flaccid, but Camila can get me hard fast. She pulled it out and before she sucked it, she said, "Lemme see how Ariana tastes," then put her mouth over it.

"You're so fucking bad," I can't believe she said that. That turned me on so hard. While she was sucking me off, I pulled out of her mouth and decided to get completely naked. So much saliva came out when I pulled out. I removed my pants off my legs and she patiently waited. She took off her bra and exposed her perky tits. She put my dick back in her wet mouth and I played with her both of her breasts.

I pulled out of her mouth one last time and attacked her. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled everything off of her body for her. She was completely naked now. Her tan and smooth body waiting for me to fuck her. I decided to wait and taste her first. I laid down on the couch and spoke up, "Sit on my face babe," I know I called her 'babe', that didn't mean anything, it just sounded sexy. Nonetheless, she hopped on my face and moaned right away. I stuck out my tongue and she looked down at me.

"Yes babe, like that," she grabbed my hair and rode my face. I looked up at her and admired her body. Her curly hair with bangs orgasming right on top of me. I just let my tongue sit in one place and let her move. She was essentially riding my tongue and the thought of that turned me on even more. "I'm gonna cum so hard," I waited for her to spazz out and when she did, I picked her up and lay her in her back to get better positioning to clean her wet pussy up. I kissed everywhere around her pussy before sliding on a condom and inserting my penis inside of her. I only stuck the head in, "Oh my God," she orgasmed.

"You're so fucking tight baby," she reached for one of my hands and I held it. I decided to give her all I got and her orgasms got louder. She lay on her back and I stood on the ground going back and forth. We went for 5 minutes and we changed positions. We got into reverse cowgirl, and I let her do the work. Her pink pussy and Cuban ass bounced on my dick right in front of me and I loved my view. It felt just as good as Ariana, if not better.

"Fuck me like a slut," she told me.

"Say it again," I was close to cumming.

"Fuck me. Like a slut," one last up and down and I removed her off my lap. She got on her knees and spread her legs and I told her to make me cum. She removed she condom off my cock and started sucking and stroking.

"Like that Camila," she put her attention on the first three inches of my dick and it felt like euphoria. I put my hand at the base of my dick and she removed them off.

"Nuh-uh," she teased me which made me wanna cum even more. I finally came and it all went into her mouth. Her mouth was on my tip for fifteen seconds before removing it off and cleaning up my cock. She opened up her mouth and showed me all my cum inside her mouth. She giggled and swallowed all of it.

"That was so fucking hot Camila"

"I know," we were putting on our clothes and when I put on my pants and felt in my pocket, I felt a piece of cloth in it. I pulled it out and a pair of panties came out. I stuck my face into it right away. I looked right at Camila and she laughed. I laughed as well and just stuck it back in the pocket. No words needed to explain what was going on between us.

She motioned me to follow her back into her room. I had to try my absolute best to avoid thinking about Ariana at this moment.