Prolouge

Authors note (please don't skip)
The universe this takes place in is after the game but they can still god teir, the trolls will not appear unless I can find a good reason to put them in the story

He new that the timeline was doomed. He knew it and yet he refused to tell his friends and he'll be damned if they all die and it's his fault. He must act fast to find a timeline where their all safe.

~~~in another timeline~~~
John was hanging out with Dave outside on his balcony, it has been exactly 1 year since the game ended so everyone is at the Egbert residence for a party. "I can't believe it's been a year since the game ended..." sighed John, dave looked at him with a confused face "well jeez don't you sound happy about it, what's up dude?" John looked into the distance where the meteor came from in the beginning "I can't help but feel bad for all those kids who didn't make it, you know?" Dave could only nod in agreement.

A quiet crash could be heard from downstairs but the two ignored it because as usual Roxie was getting drunk off her ass and assumed she probably just broke something but after a couple seconds Jake slammed the balcony door open huffing and puffing, both John and Dave looked at him confused "I 'huff' hate to interrupt 'huff' your little chat 'huff' but you need to 'huff' come downstairs!" The two looked at each other and noises while they followed Jake downstairs to see what the officially deemed the most unexpected sight of all.

Four kids where lying on the floor unconscious. They looked odd because they seemed to resemble the kernel sprite guides from the game. The one with the white, dog like hair opened his eyes and farted his head up "where the hell are we?!"

To be continued-