• Composure (LK) •

Lisa was thankful.

And not just because she was currently sitting at one of the year's biggest award shows with her members, or because of all the nominations the group had received.

No. Lisa was thankful of whoever - or whatever - had gotten her boyfriend angry backstage.

Because oh god was it attractive.

Although Blackpink was sitting right in front of the stage, it wasn't like it was hard to tell. She was sure his fans closer to the stage could also notice something was wrong with the young maknae as soon as the lights illuminated the stage.

The way he was clenching his perfectly chiseled jaw making it appear finer and sharper.

His lips pressed into a thin line when he wasn't singing.

And his eyes.

They weren't his usual soft, sparkling, round, bunny eyes. The ones he wore when he was trying to make her laugh or whenever she caught him staring at her.

Nope, nowhere near.

His eyes were stern, dark, concentrated but clouded with anger. His haze was cold and almost threatening. If gazes could kill...

Lisa was starting to feel hot watching her angry boyfriend perform.

And with Bangtan being one of the longest performers of the night, performing a total of three songs and a dance break, she could tell Jungkook was too.

Now in the ending dance break, the sweat that had formed during the the third song, was dripping down his neck - some from his jaw- with every move his beautifully, toned body made.

And the way his hair was beginning to stick to his forehead? That was just too perfect. He looked absolutely hot.

Lisa was sure was now sweating. And if it weren't for her training as an idol to always maintain composure, she would probably be drooling too.

It all came to a quick end though.

Right as the boys did the ending pose. His eyes searched the tables of idols in front of him and finally his eyes met with hers for just a few seconds. And just like that Angry Jungkook was gone. In those few seconds they had looked at each other, she saw how quickly his gaze relaxed and softened, eyes regaining their mischevious sparkle, and how his face broke into a lovely, genuine smile. All anger disappearing.

She couldn't help but smile. She was aware of the effect she had on him. Well, Jungkook himself was the one who had confessed it when they had started dating.

"You make me a happy person." Was what he had told her that day.

In the year they had been dating, she had never seen him this angry.

Sure he gets upset whenever she decides to cheat at video games, but Lisa knows he would never get this angry over something like that. Besides he's never upset for more than a few minutes and nothing a little kiss won't fix. And no matter how wonderfully hot he looked when he was, she's not the type of girlfriend who would ever purposely anger him. She loved knowing he was happy way more.

What had gotten him angry? He would probably tell her later in their nightly face-time conversations.

But still, that didn't give him the right to make her feel like a hot mess at a place like this, even if it wasn't on purpose.

Well, she would just have to get him back later.