Toxsa Dolton: un-dieing gamer part 2

Maggy got down as quickly and quietly as possible. She knew the house wasn't huge but it wasn't small ether, no matter what way she looked at it she had to watch her back. Well she had to watch out for any direction. Maggy slowly and silently approached the door. Wich was wide open. Maggy got to the left side and pulled out a mirror from the bag she carried. Maggy held the mirror so she could see the hallway. No movement. No undead male. No reason not to move. Knowing that stay in one place usually mean becoming a splatter on the wall, Maggy crept slowly down the hall the next door. Soon enough Maggy heard footsteps. She opened the door making sure to remain quiet. Once Maggy closed the she found another place to hide. This time it was in a rather large box that even the undead would over look. Once again the male was able to fine the room she was in but, it was matter of finding finding her that was the problem. Toxsa wasn't looking to kill but if that's what it took to defend his home then so be it. The fact that Maggy entered didn't bother Toxsa it was the pictures that could get his destroyed or over run with investors.

Toxsa looked everywhere except the one place that would be completely obvious. In fact it seemed so obvious that it sounded stupid to even look. After Toxsa left the room, Maggy started to look for way to get out quicker. She had decided to start in the room she was currently in, because if the green haired undead boy just left following was a bad idea, tho it was entirely possible to go out Maggy was anxious and if not scared. Several minutes later she found a piece of paper with short police reports. The house was to dark to read and turning on the lights to read would mean risking death. Tho Maggy wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings anymore.

The door had reopened. Suddenly Maggy was garbed by the the back of her shirt collar. Maggy was pulled back causing her shirt to start choking her. Maggy struggled to get free but the grip on her was too tight. Maggy was losing air quickly. Maggy's instincts knock in, she reached behind her, grabbed the wirsts of the attacker, and flipped him on his back. She felt bad that she had to hurt him but she knew he was going to kill her otherwise. Maggy ran while Toxsa struggled to get up. Maggy tried the front door and to her surprise it was open before Maggy got of the grounds completely and turned around. Toxsa stood there breathing heavily in more pain than usual. Her looked at Maggy and said load enough to hear:
"You don't know how lucky you were to stumble upon me. The others would not have been so careless. But if want to proceed to find out more, it is your grave."

Toxsa then walked back in to his house and shut the door. Suddenly everything was once again motionless. Silence filled the air. Maggy left with new knowledge of her quest.