Gen Kurai: Team up, round up - Paranormal chase

*Gen's POV*

I was in a deep sleep, in a conferrable darkness. After I attacked that girl I heard about I was completely out of energy. I knew she would need medical attention fast for her to live, and it would take a miracle for that to happen.
Suddenly my peaceful slumber was interrupted by a load crash. I got out of my bed to investigate what happened.

*Third person*

Gen had trashed the entire building, except his apartment. It was as neat as ever. Toxsa picked the lock and entered the apartment, with Ceylan following.

"What now?" Ceylan whispered

"We piss him off. He trashed the whole place and leaves his completely clean. Well I don't think so. All's fair in war." Toxsa said

He walked over to Gen's desk and flipped it. The computer snapped in half, and the glass of the desk shattered. Ceylan covered his mouth in disbelief. Toxsa signal for him to follow. Not long after the two ran off Gen came out of his room, then look over the balcony railing to see the mess that was made. Now he was angry.
Meanwhile downstairs in the main lobby, Maggy and Chooki were talking about some points in their lives were they questioned themselves. Then Toxsa and Ceylan ran in.

"So how'd it go?" Chooki ask

"He smashed.. Gen's computer..... And his desk." Ceylan said slowly

"Yeah. So. He deserved it. Trash every other room except for his own." Toxsa retorted

Maggy expression showed deep worry, while Chooki started panicking.

"Said annoy him, not AGGRAVATE HIM!" Chooki yelled

A load stomp silenced the room. Everyone looked in the direction. This was the first time anyone as ever seen Gen since the incident. Besides the police that is.

Gen look like he got in a fight with an army weapon. His arms and sleeves were ripped like paper, his torso had medium and small holes, his right leg was mostly untouched except for a large patch of missing skin, his left leg had the same type of holes his torso has, his neck had X's carved in, and blood leaked from behind the hair covering half his face.

Gen growled at the group.

"What are you going to do. Remember your bark is worse then your bite." Toxsa teased

Gen tightened his hands into fists. Suddenly the ground started shake, items started floating around them. Toxsa smirked while Maggy froze, Chooki panicked, and Ceylan cried in fear.
Gen rose his hand, and pointed at the group. All that was floating launched at the them. Smoke and dust filled the air. Gen smiled, as he waited for it to clear, revealing his work. However instead of limp, mangled corpses, they were all stand there still alive, well as alive as they can be. Maggy was in a fetal position, Chooki was frozen his jaw practically touching the floor, and Ceylan stood shaking with a shocked look, all while Toxsa gave Gen a smug look.
Toxsa knew he would attack, so he built a force field.

"Not to bright are we now." Toxsa mocked

Gen was about to retaliate when a whimper cut his thoughts off. Everyone turned to Ceylan. The tears Ceylan cries so much welled up.

"Oh no." Chooki said quietly

"Ceylan please spear us." Toxsa pleaded

"What's happening?" Maggy asked standing up

Gen backed aware of what was going to happen, ignoring the fact the barrier was down. Then Ceylan finally broke releasing a scream so load it puts horror movie victims to same.
Everyone covered there ears. Finally the scream died down, replaced by load sobs. Though it wasn't as bad as the screaming it still hurt Gen's ears.

"RUN!!" Chooki yelled

Maggy picked up Ceylan while Liela, Idida, Toxsa, and Chooki followed. But very shortly after Gen was close behind them. He then started levitating desks, chairs and other bigger objects. Gen threw as many things as possible with rather low accuracy.

"Maggy!" Toxsa called

Maggy looked back.

"Up ahead make a right. And don't stop running no matter what you see." Toxsa directed

Maggy nodded. Soon enough the came to a brake off in the halls. Maggy made a right. The hall way was lined with large wires and fuses leading to a another smaller lobby. Maggy ran to the middle of the room, and stopped. There was nowhere else to go but back. Witch wasn't an option.
Gen ran it immediately being trapped in a bubble like chamber. Gen glared at everyone. Once again everything was lifted into the air, and once again everyone panicked.

"Wait for it." Toxsa said still catching his breath

Instead of the objects going in the direction Gen wanted, everything flew towards the walls. Everything smashing into tiny pieces. Gen started stumbling, then passed out.

"Wait. what." Maggy said breathlessly

"As I said before, when Gen uses his power he uses a large amount of energy. So as a result  he crashed. Hence why I made him mad." Toxsa explained

Maggy smiled at his reasoning, and Chooki sighed in relief. While everyone was still focused they decided what to do about Guren and Beni.