Chooki Mason: In the heat of life and death - Maggy's trick

Maggy stopped in her tracks. Her eyes drifted to the right. Another note.

One more thing. You need to tag me to end the game. The light from my eyes better not touch you.
Have fun.

Maggy didn't know if she hated his cheery attitude or if was happy for it. He was rather insensitive by tell her she may die like that, but on the other hand he could be depressed about it. Maggy realised her situation and hid behind a box. A shadow casted over her, and red was the reason why. But has planned Maggy was hidden.

The moved away and turned green. Maggy proceeded to inch closer. Careful not to make any noise. The attic was like honestly very big and Maggy was placed only a few feet away from the stairs on the opposite side of the attic. Chooki being on the far end of the attic, just about pressed up against the wall, made it so there was quite a distance between them. With each step tension grew.

The light turned red,
Maggy reacted,
She was well hidden.

This happened 5th times with success, but the 6th time didn't go so well. Maggy hid behind a wardrobe and fail to see the gap revealing her feet.

"Found you~." Chooki sang

The light went out and foot steps approached fast. Maggy reacted circling around the wardrobe when he got close.

"Wait... what?" Chooki questioned

He signed

"Guess I was wrong." Chooki said in disappointment

Once again Maggy circled back around when he walked by again. Maggy was proud of herself. In fact she thought to use this more but not often.

Game continued. Maggy didn't make the same mistake.
She was so close in way dangerous. The light red and Maggy did something she never thought she could do. When Chooki was turning around, Maggy reacted by moving with and behind Chooki's back. Chooki was confused as he did feel she was close, that being the soul reason he turned around.

Maggy put her hand on Chooki's shoulder.

"You have been tagged." Maggy said confidently

Chooki smiled

"That was one heck of a game plan." Chooki said

The light went out.

"On to the next and final game. meet me in the living room." Chooki said

Suddenly Chooki was no longer there Maggy pulled her hand back in shock. Nonetheless she went back to the stairs, ready to end the night.