Beni: nightmares of the worse kind - Maggy's Sister, Friends, and Fear

Trees, leaves and branches scatter the floor, fresh soil, soft dirt, canopy blocking all light. Maggy awoke on the branch of a tree. She climbed down. The journalist remembered this case. It was 'see you not Forest' a place that lived up to its name. Maggy was one of the few people who made it out. She started walking in the direction of the exit. She knew this by instinct due to the amount of time she used to spend in the forest.
Maggy then stopped in her tracks, then ran the other way. She knew what happens next. Raven Claw Was the reason Maggy was running.

Raven was 8 foot tall woman, with a red ragged dress, with matching hat, she had black markings on her skin, and pure white eyes.

Maggy had to run from her the first time round and this was no different.  Maggy had developed a strong fear after Raven almost killed her. And speaking of which Maggy tripped over a tree root.
She quickly pushed herself off the ground. Raven suddenly appeared behind her. Before Raven could grab her, Maggy rolled out of arms reach, and took of again. Maggy had now lost Raven and had a small window of opportunity to find an alternative route.
As she ran she saw the same path she had excaped with last time. She slid down the small hill. Witch lead to a cave. Maggy ran down the cave to make sure the distance between her and Raven stayed far.
She had never admitted it but, Maggy only killed her sister and friends out of mercy. They had all been threatened by Raven and, as a result would only be free if they killed Maggy or died before they could.
Maggy's sister gave her the ax she received from Raven.
One by one Maggy cut off their heads as quickly as possible. The ax was sharp the the point it cut through their necks like butter. But despite knowing they died quickly and as far as she knows painlessly, Maggy still hated every part of herself.
The only reason she continues on is because of her sister said.

*Flashback*
"Maggy. Before you do this I want you to know you're doing the right thing. Don't let this drive you to end it, don't let Raven control you, and Please remember I will always love you . Don't forget us. Goodbye."

Maggy's eyes teared up. She lifted the ax.

"I love you too. I'll miss you so much. Goodbye."

The came down. It was done.
*End of flashback*

Maggy slowed to a stop. She was crying. She knew her sister was at peace but it hurt so much.

Raven was now behind Maggy. Raven went to grab Maggy the neck. As her hand got close Maggy grab Raven's hand, then pulled back as hard as possible. The bone in Raven's wrist ripped through the skin. Raven pulled her hand back while. Maggy turned to her with the most deadly look she has ever given.

"I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE!! I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU CONTROL!! YOU'RE THE REASON I HAD TO KILL THEM, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT PEACEFULLY!!! SO ON BEHALF OF MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, AND ALL OF YOUR VICTIMS!!! BURN IN HELL!!!"

Maggy picked up up sharp rock and threw it, with so much force it impaled Raven's head.

Maggy woke up and instinctively rolled out of harm's way. Several shoutguns went off. Maggy heard footsteps. She hid. Beni walked in.

"WHAT!!" Beni shouted

Maggy snuck up behind her then stood up, with a rock in hand.

"This is what you get for being a jerk." Maggy said

Then she smacked her in the back of the head with the rock. Witch effective knocked her out. Maggy picked Beni up then went to containment area. Maggy walked in. Shock took over Toxsa.
Ceylan rubbed his eyes thinking it was still a dream.
Chooki's jaw drop in disbelief.

Maggy dropped Beni in the floor. A bubble like barrier appeared around Beni.

"How did you do that." Chooki asked

"With a rock. And let tell you' Maggy turned to the others with an intense look
"I am 100% ready for a fight."