Beni: nightmares of the worst kind - Ceylan's biggest fear

"Ow!" Ceylan groaned sitting up
"Why is it that Everytime I'm in the middle of something I get hurt, or hit." Ceylan complained

He went to go fix any organs that weren't in the right place but, instead there was normal skin. Ceylan lifted his sweater witch was somehow repaired. He looked down at his stomach region, and almost threw up at the site of skin. He had gotten to used to seeing inside his body.

"How are you Tributon."

Ceylan knew that voice. He stood up and faced the enemy.

"I was fine until you came along Granox! Or should I say dumpster-head-bucket-pus!" Ceylan snapped

"Hey where'd that hole go?"

Ceylan's eyes widened

"No problem. I'll just poke another."

Ceylan took off like a bullet. With Graox behind him he was extremely motivated.
Ceylan turned a corner into a tight alley. As Ceylan ran down the alley things got darker, the smell of decaying flesh filled the air.
Ceylan started coughing with discussed because of the smell. He went to hold his stomach but instead found an organ. He signed in relief.

"I never thought I'd be happy to have this hole in my body." Ceylan said

Ceylan continued to walk. Whispers became barely audible, then slowly got loader and loader, then abruptly stopped. Ceylan never liked noises that sound sinister. The more Ceylan walked the more unexplainable noises filled the air, to the point where the noises became an orchestra of senseless sounds with no symphony or rhythm. A mess of painful screams, chains rattling, saws roaring, wind whipping.

Ceylan was now in mad dash. The tension was to much for his fragile mind. Suddenly everything went silent.
Ceylan stopped, he was at Benham park. He was surprised to see that the park looked gray and run down. He stopped paying attention to the eerie setting when he saw Guren.

"Guren? Are you okay? Hello?" Ceylan gently called

Ceylan got closer. Once close enough he heard him whispering something. As the distance between them grew shorter, Ceylan started hearing words.

"Night of chaos, day of nightmares, all tied up with a lightless dawn. Shuttering, and shattering. See no one, but hear everyone. Know everything, but understand nothing. Blined with dark, angered by light."

Guren's confusing phrases pressed on. Ceylan built up as much courage as he could and tapped Guren's shoulder. Guren's head snapped in his direction. A hateful look took over. Ceylan went to run away again but, he grabbed by his hair.

"I'm not letting you leave. You're in a whole lot of trouble." Guren growled

Ceylan's heart started beating faster and faster. The people who got on Guren's bad side ended up in the hospital. Guren pushed Ceylan to the ground, so the side of his body hit the ground. A sickening crack cut through the silence. Ceylan wimpered in pain.
Guren picked him by the shirt and, pushed him to the ground on his back. Guren used his right hand to pinned his arms above his head.

"NO! STOP! GET OFF!! STOP TOUCHING ME!!!" Ceylan yelled frantically

Guren placed his knee below the hole in Ceylan's body. He then plunged his free hand in his organs. Ceylan cried out in pain, as he struggled to free himself. Guren starting pulling out and ripped organs, ignoring Ceylan's pleads and cries.
Suddenly Guren was abruptly pull and thrown from his position. Another crack was heard but load and more sickening.

Ceylan was reduced to a whispering, shaking mess as crimson tears caressed his face. He lowered his hands to the nearly empty hole, letting his shaking hands hover above it.

"Easy bud you're okay."

Gen appeared in Ceylan's view.

"H-help m-m-me. Please." Ceylan pleaded

"Don't worry. I'm here and I'll make sure you recover." Gen said gently

Ceylan's eyes fluttered open. Suddenly a saw blade was shot at him. He jumped out of the seat he was on. The blade sliced directly threw the chair, only being stopped by the wall. Ceylan wasted no time getting to the containment area.
Once there Ceylan talked to Toxsa about what happened.

One thing could most definitely agree on was the other are going to have one shitty time.