way to HOUSTON

ASALAM_O_ALAIKUM

HERE IS THE UPDATE ;)

HAPPY READING :*

MANAHIL'S POV :

                        Baba i got this scholarship please let me go? (yeah finally I and Soha got the scholarship and we were going to Houston for the studies)

Han bacha but itni dur akeli larki ko kaisa bhej dun? baba was so much worried about me.and i can understand that but i got scholarship from The Art INSTITUTE of HOUSTON it's one of the best Univerty of houston and it's a big apportiunity for me.

Wohi to zamana kitna kharab hai Allah meri tauba. Jo parhna tha parh liya ab shadi ka socho beta.

Here she comes aag main ghee dalnai.

Main doodh peti bachi nhi hun k aapna khayal na rakh sakoon. Aur Baba main akeli thorai hoon Soha bhe to sath hai na. please let me go na?

but beta phir bhe......

pur war kuch nhi baba i'll take care of myself aur main aesa kuch nhi karun g k log aap ko kuch bhala bura bol sakain meri wajah sai.he was convincing me but i cut him of .

Okay thek hai jaoo but promise me k tum apna buhat zyada khayal rakhoo g aur rooz call karo g.

I promise Baba. You are the best Thank you so much. i said while jumping on the sofa and hugged him.and went back to my room ignoring her sariyal face. 

Finally i was going to acheiv what i always dreamed for. after a 15 days we are going to Houston and so much happy a new begginig was waiting for me. i can't thank ALLAH enough for this.

aaj to excitement main neend he nhi aani. I told Soha k baba man gaye and she was equally happy we decided to do some shopping and stuff....

tadda so how was the chapter?

bakwas na?i know, bcz i was updating after so many days that i forgot that what i was planning  to write.and also some thing really bad happened that i was so broke. :(

bare with me and my bad updates.