1

Hello this is my first book I hope you enjoy  it and please  ignore my spelling errors

*Khadee's POV*

My name is Khadijah Abdulahi Dini I am dark in complexion medium in height and medium in size i am from katsina leaving in kaduna with my parent Hajiyah Zainab and Alhaji Abdulahi  dihi and my older brother Khalid and my two younger ones Aneee and Armeen they are twins and the last buddies in the family okay enough of the introduction

"Khadee, Khadee" I heard Ya Khalid's deep voice shouting my name I jumped from my bed and out of the room, ya Khalid is studying in Sudan and hasn't been home for like six or more months I was so surprise to hear his voice "Ya Khalid!"I jumped and hugged him he stood there not responding I pulled back and looked at him "Y...Ya" I stammered he looked at me and and turned his gaze away "Ai ke na yi fushi da ke" he said and looked at me I couldn't control the tears rolling down my cheeks "Ke"he said and held me by my side and "Ke dama drama queen ce daga wasa"I looked up at him almost raising my whole neck to look directly to his brown eyes he used his thumb to wipe away my tears and I smiled and he hugged me "But kinsan like seriously ki share ne fa" he pouted " No yaya it's just kasan su mu final year student no time" we both laugh "To where is mama and the rest" "Oh Baba is at work while mama went to aunty Amina's house for her daughter's kamu with the twins and me here" I ended us pointing at the marble floor he smile "okay let me freshen up and then come and eat" he headed to his room.

I heard my phone ringing and I rush to the room just to see 'reedarh💘' on my screen actually reedarh is my best friend name farida Ahmad Suleiman we are really close she is like my sister we have been together since kindergarten we were neighbors before they parked to malali and I really miss her next to me ha! am really exaggerating it's as if we don't meet everyday in college "Bebe" I said immediately I picked the call "Ke" she said "wetin" I said while falling to my bed " wai Kin siya handout in nan kuwa" "oh yes dear I don't fucking joke with karatu you no right" oh haka I forgot you got your nose always stuck in a book"we giggled and then I remembered " Ke juess what" I said seating down "what" she said not interested "in kin san me you will be interested Ya khaleed is back" " yaushe" "just some minutes ago" I can feel that smile on her face even tho I can't see her "okay we'll talk later I have to serve him food" "okay bye" I ended the called and headed out of the room.

"Ya Khalid, Ya kalid" shouted the twins as they hugged him the murmured something to themselves "mama jar kun dawo ya kamun" I asked she playfully eyed me " if you wanted to know you will have come" she said heading to her room as I followed her she removed her vail layed it on the bed and sat down "ha" she made a sound which shows she is tried she looked at me " Allah ya nuna mana na ki" she said with a teasing smirk she wanted to send me out of her room so not to disturb her I really don't like this marriage stuffs i am just nineteen or let me say approximately twenty in some months even tho am almost done with university I quickly turned on my heals to leave "Ke ya ba ki ce Amin ba" I frown and mumbled an "Ameen" "ke dawo fa come and sit next to me" she ended up pointing the side of her bed where she is seated " wai me ya sa in an miki maganan aure sai ki bata rai" I just bow my head down " you really know no matter what you must get married Khadee"she said patting my back " a mama but don't you think is too early for..."she cut me off by using her hands to cover my mouth " Ke Khadee kar ki sake ki chewa haka 'early' how old are you ko yarinyar Amina da tayi aure is 18 fa and you 19 getting to twenty fa" she said raising her voice.

"Menene, ya akayi" I heard my dads voice I raised my head and made eye contact with him and then I felt tears fighting to roll down but I fought them back " me aka yi wa uwata" he said looking at my mom suspiciously " nothing oh just talking to her about her getting married and she said it's too early so she ne na ke mata fada" my dad came closer to me and hugged me " kema kin San she is saying the truth ko" I nodded and he wipe the tears coming out " Amman you know I don't like seeing my mom crying ko" I nodded again " go wash your face".

I walked out of the room and met Ya Khalid by the door teasingly giggling his brows " what" I said frowning he followed me to my room I immediately rush to the toilet wash my face, I came out and saw Ya kalid on my bed doing who knows with his phone he turned his gaze to me when he noticed I was out "zo" I came closer to him he pointed to the space on the bed next to him which indicates I should seat down I sat down and bow my head down "Ke yanzu dan am miki magana aure then you started crying" he said smiling " don't you know you are old enough to get married aye " I nodded " then if you know why are you crying" " I....It...It just am not ready and when mama say something like this I feel like she is tired of me staying next to her and again the water falls started "oh" he laugh I glare at him and he stopped " amma kinsan you are funny ko how can your mom be tired of you it's not possible she only cares for you that's why she is worried you get married, for me I don't want to marry a girl that is older than twenty well I think twenty two or three cause you know" he wiggled his brows I hit his bicep and he wince which we all know it's fake cause with that big biceps of his I don't think he will feel any pain because of this small hit.i shaked my head and grind like a fool . He finally made me smile

❤️Please show some love❤️
❤️vote❤️
❤️comment ❤️