6

*Kadee's POV*

It has been actually three weeks since I had the marriage talk with Mama and Baba and am happy because am getting closer to Mubarak we fight like enemies, gossip like friend, and play like kids he comes  to my house almost everyday,on the other hand Malik is always bothering me with countless messages and calls that we should get back together,while me and Musty are only friend,and for now and I have been reading so hard for my exams.

"Ummm...reedarh when are w..."I looked at my phone which is now ringing 'Mubarak' was written boldly reedarh poked in her head to check who it was this girl doesn't know anything called privacy she wiggles her brows at me which made me blush I answered,and we spoke for some minutes before I ended the call saying we will talk later. "ke let me come and be going ohh it's getting late" she said picking up her veil from the bed I walked her to the gate,bid her good bye and returned and just as I entered armeen came telling me Mama is looking for me that I should meet her in the pallor upstairs well by now I already know what it was.

"AssalamuAlakum"I said immediately I entered and the both answered and I sat at the same spot I sat the other day and again " toh Khadee daman maganan nan ce" Mama said "I can remember I told you to get back to us a week after,and it has been like two too three weeks ago and seeing you did not reached us so that why we called" I adjusted my veil to cover almost my whole face and I bow my head down more "ah...ummm...his name is Mubarak" I said nervously " Mubarak" the both said in unison and I nodded " he even said he was coming to greet you" " toh  Alhamdulillah  and when is that?" Mama asked I can feel the excitement in her voice " umm...I don't know but I will ask him" " yes you should and inform us as soon as possible." I smiled even tho they cannot see my face " you can go" I stood up and left and immediately I entered the room I picked my phone and called Mubarak.

So today is the twins birthday which is going to be held   at home "oh when where they giving birth too gashi har sun girma" i mumbled to myself arranging the dessert  table, as we just finished the decoration " Khadee are you okay" asked reeedarh resting her hands on my shoulder I furrow my brows in confusion "a mana gashi you are talking to yourelf" I smiled at her I love the way she shows me she care about me and that's why I love her so much " I was just saying yaushe yaushe aka hafi twins gashi har sun girma abun ba wasa" she giggle and carried the empty tray and walked away still giggling we finished,and we went back to my room reedarh entered the toilet to do god knows I then checked my phone it was full of notification ten  missed call and  five messages from Mahmoud, two missed calls and three massages from malik, one missed call and one message from the women with the cake,one missed call from Ya Khalid "ha" I breathe out I just left this phone for like five hours fa, I called the person with the cake first,then ya Khalid then I checked Mahmoud's message first it's written boldly "I LOVE YOU❤️"I smiled and opened the second one " I LOVE YOU❤️" I smiled again and opened the third one same goes to the rest and it the same thing that was written,this guy will not kill me I dial his number and on the second ring he picked up "haba babe what this how will you just ignore my calls and massages I almost had a hearth attack you know" I smiled Mubarak can be damn dramatic "oh baby I went down  to prepare for the twins birthday, And you know if my phone is with me I won't work, ko kai kadai ka isa ka hana ni ai" even tho I cant see him I can feel the smirk "am still angry with you" he said and again I can feel that cute pouting he does with his pink lips "haba baby I said am sorry fa"I pouted a little " yes I know but you have to make it up for me babe" Mahmoud is so stubborn "with what?" I asked and as if he was waiting "with a kiss" he shouted excited I shake my head in disbelief   "Mahmoud ka bari in mun yi ..." I trailed off I just realizing  what I was going to say "in mun what?" "no nothing ummm... ai you are going to come ko?" I asked trying to change the topic "don't change the topic dear I know what you wanted to say." he paused breathe in and out while  I just kept  quite " so you where trying to say I should leave it till we get married right?" I felt shy I nodded at first then noticed he can't see me "a" I answered shyly "OMG I can't believe you are thinking of us getting married" I can hear the excitement in his voice "God I will really love to marry you in fact I will like to come seek permission from your parent" yeah that reminds me the other day I couldn't ask him and this made me to blush like hell I will really love to marry him too but I can't tell him " ok...ok..." started stammering so I cleared my throat  "okay then are you coming or not"I asked twirling my veil with my index finger and yes am still blushing  "of course yes baby I have too what time is it?" He asked "unmmm it said 2:30 but kason  African time" "okay I can even come now just to see your beautiful face" this time I grinned " Allah ya shirya mun kai" he giggled " bye I love" God I love the way he says that " I love you too" I ended up biting my lower lip "is that all am getting" I pulled in my confused face "yes at lest since I can't get the real like kiss won't you blow a fake one for me"he said with a baby tune Mubarak I don't blame him I love it, I blew a kiss for him "muahh" "thanks baby I love you bye" he ended the call I smile at the phone and looked up I saw reeedarh looking at me amazed, she leaned her body towards the door frame with a smirk on her face she came toward me and sat next to me "I have been standing there" she point at the place she just left " I guess you didn't notice I was standing there since you started talking with him on the phone" I smiled the nodded "he makes you so happy right?" I nodded again " Am happy because he treats you well" she ended up hugging me I hugged her back word can't explain how much I love her she has always been by my side "I love you" I mumbled " I love you more wait...who do you love am confused you just told Mubarak you love him and now me..."she said which made me to hit her playfully reedarh will never change "so stand up and take your bath" I smiled and rushed to the bathroom I came out I met reedarh done with her make up did I stay that long "so is Aunty coming" "yeah she said she will be here by three to four with jafar" I smiled I wore a normal Ankara with skirt I did my make up and before I noticed  the house is almost crowded I come downstairs  I can here the music beat on high pitch " ah one o de, ah two o de de, ah three o de de de de" I followed the song while shaking my body a little,I reached outside it's all ready full with chidren and parents all seated and,I can see the cake is delivered I love it and I can see four more cakes which I assume are birthday gifts.The m.c was busy entertaining every one and the twins are seated on a different seat facing the guest amneee wearing a purple with pink pearls dress while armeen is dressed up in a good looking black suit with a purple bow tie I move forward took a picture of them and posted it on Snapchat.mama is busy attending to the guest, my phone vibrated and 'Baby❤️🔐' appeared boldly I answered.So I have already  packed a take away for him I carried it and moved out I reached his car  and he opened the door,I entered we chatted for some minutes and then he left giving  me two bags of gift for the twins. The party was over and am really exhausted Immediately I was done with my isha prayers I retired to bed without  eating dinner.

It has been like a week after the birthday,and yes did I mention Mubarak came home and greeted them everything is going as planned.

❤️Show some love❤️
❤️Vote❤️
❤️Comment❤️