9

*Azeez's POV*

*ring**ring* and that's my ringing tone in the air I dropped the files I was holding to check the caller and guess who 'WIFEY❤️'a very quick smirk appeared on my face as I quickly answered the call "Hey bebe" I said huskily Because I was exhausted "heyyyy..." she dragged "why do you sound that way?" She asked I smiled "oh baby I miss you so much" I said changing the topic I don't want her scowling me about being a workaholic "well you can always come to check on me if you truly miss me" I smirk I know where this is heading to, so I cleared my throat" sooo how has my wife been?" she sighted "really? I am not fine you said you where coming yesterday but you didn't come and I called you several  times and you didn't pick up" she ended up with a baby tune and I can imagine her pouting course she always do that when she whines "yeah baby I know I  wronged you but I am so so so sorry I was so busy I had a lot of work to attend to,and when I reached home it was late and I was so tired so I decided to just sleep." We talked a little but  I was so uncomfortable as Ummarh's a words keeps ringing in my head so I ended the call saying I will call back later knowing I will not,after work I didn't return home I branched to syde resort to meet up with the guys(Sadeeq,kamal,hafiz,salman) after some hours there I  drove home,ate and slept off.

"Ya Abdul...Ya Abdul...Ya Abdul wake up"I heard feenarh's voice I opened my eyes carefully and my eyes met her grinning face then close them again "What!? What do you want? I asked angrily "Umm...Abbarh is returning today, so Ummarh said you should go get him" she said. where is malam lawal? I asked again my eyes still closed " an yi mishi rasuwa so he went to his village." I groaned,dragged my feet to the toilet to freshen up.I dressed into a black jallabiyya " Ummarh Good morning" I said immediately I entered the dinning area "lafiya Abdul,an tashi lafiya?" I nodded,She looked at my face then smile she knew I was not in a good mood "sit" I dragged a seat next to her and sat down "sorry hun it was urgent that's why,malam lawal was not around ne if you return you can go back to your sleep.okay? I nodded I am 27 years but I still gets treated like a kid smh. we ate quietly "where is fahfah" I ask after emptying my cup " he is still sleeping" feenarh blunt out,I nodded stood up,got my keys and left.

I reached the airport a bit too early so I had to wait. I brought out my phone to check on my Snapchat just then a lady passed getting my attention on looking up our eyes met,she looks so beautiful ohhh I know this girl she...Yuck! She was that ill mannered girl from the other day I diverted my gaze to my phone and she stood there for some seconds before she passed. Just then Abbarh's flight was announced I stood up and moved to the arrivers gate and I sighed Abbarh "ina wuni Abbarh welcome back" I said while shaking his hands " he looked so happy he only nodded just then I realized he was with an elderly man by his side I shaked his hand then greeted him "This is my first son Abdul-Azeez" he said to his friend holding my shoulders "...and this is my childhood friend Alh Abdulahi dini" he pointed at him and we shook hands again,I collected his luggage and headed to the car leaving them together.

"You see this man was a great friend of mine. I lost contact with him for about 7 years or so but we sat next to each other in an airplane this is how God does his things I am really very happy to see him today." He needed with a grin "Abbarh has been praising Alh Abdulahi Dini since we left the air port all the way home.

*Khadee's POV*

Baba is returning today so I had to wake up early today even tho is a weekend Ya Khaleed insisted on me going with him,in as much as I can't face baba because of Mubarak's issue but I had no choice. I dressed up into a free purple gown "good morning mama" I squatted to pay my respect "lafiya an didi an tashi lafiya?"I nodded with a pout "yay! ya dee" I felt two pair of hand around me. "Armeen,Aneee" I smile "where is..." I stopped mid sentence as I heard his voice "ke let's get going" he said coming towards us I nodded and followed his trail. We reached the airport,Baba's flight has not yet arrived so we have to wait. I was trying to get my phone from my bag but I felt someone's gaze burning my skin I raised my face then boom I got lost in his eyes I tried to recognize him just then the image of the other day flashed back 'disgusting!' I said internally I rolled my eyes and left why do I have to see him this early morning he has just spoiled my weekend mood ugrrrrrr 'buzz buzz' I smiled when the notification popped up 'Hey potato' that reedarh's message I replied her while walking just then baba's fight was announced I followed ya khaleed's trail my heart is beating fast we greeted him and a friend by his side then collected the luggage and left to wait for him by the car.He finished and we left.

❤️Show Some Love❤️
❤️Vote❤️
❤️Comment❤️
❤️Share❤️