10

*Azeez's POV*

It has been two week since Abbarh returned,everything is back to normal with muna.
"Assalamualaikum" I said immediately I entered seeing Abbarh,Uncle jabir and Ummarh seated,I greeted and it was tranquil I raised my head up and my eyes met Abbarhs then to Ummarh then to uncle jabir I quickly stood up and move closer "why are you all having this mood in you?,is everything okay?"I asked seeing them having moody faces,just as my question sinked Uncle jabir passed me an envelope I collect and opened 'inalilahiwainailahimrajiun' was what I kept murmuring "Azeez I never expected such a disgusting thing from you." He shook his head with disappointment "ni mutumin arizkini you will not spoil my name,I am so disappointed.that was from Abbarh he stood and left then Ummarh followed without sparing me a glance or saying a word leaving me with uncle jabir I looked up and my eyes met his "un...unc..."my lips felt numb nothing could come out.

After like 5 minutes I was a little calm and I needed an explanation,he moved close to me "Azeez everything is going to be alright okay?" I shooed my head in disapproval "how did they get this?"I asked raising the envelop up and down in motion "it was me." I looked at him in shock and he nodded "When your dad returned your mom told him about your spouse and how  she wasn't satisfied with her,so I was told to do bichike (search for marriage) on her so I did and this was the result. I shooed my head in disapproval saying "no...no...no it can't be..." he placed his hands no my shoulder saying "Azeez nima at first I couldn't believe but this is how it is going to be...

The next morning,I couldn't come out I couldn't face my parent even tho I know it might not be true I have fate in our love she can't be like this. I heard a knock on the door I gathered some courage and opened the door just to see feenarh with a tray of food "can I come in she asked I nodded giving her room to pass in "why are you eating here?" Was the first question she asked I gave her a fake smile I am a bit sick I lied "get well soon" she said as she stood up "bye o am going out with fahfah and the driver" she murmured before opening the door. I really wasn't hungry I still tried eating but I had no appetite so I just closed the warmers and laid down thinking about what has been going on lately...

It's pass 8:00pm so I called muna, "Hello boo" she came through "heyyyy..." I dragged "I am on my way." "Okay can't wait" she said with a squeal. I came down the stairs in a swift and headed to the car with Uncle jabir. So what happened was...

*YESTERDAY*
"No...No...No..."I kept murmuring I held a very disturbing picture of Muna in club with a guy holding her waist dancing half naked. "Un...Uncle...". "It's okay I will explain" he broke in "so when your Dad returned your mom told him about your spouse,and I was called to search on her so I asked around and luckily my friend lived in the neighborhood so I stayed for like a week the first day I went asking around and it wasn't really good so I just decided to see for myself. The next day she was at home the whole day the next day you left which you told Ummarh you were living and where you were going to. she called and told me so I came out just like a normal neighbor I sat with the trader beside my friend's house and I watched as you came and you chatted then left, I sat for like ten minutes after you left,just as I was about to go in a black e350 with a very thick tint came and packed the same girl that left your car entered and they left. I kept it to myself and watched. This happens for like three days so the third day I decided to follow the car immediately we reached that junction of kashim ibrahim road, I lost them I roamed around but couldn't get them that's how I returned thinking about it all night still I said no word to anyone. So the next day you didn't visit  and she didn't come Out the whole day you came day after, you chatted for two hours or so I was sitting watching you. After you left I got my car and drove to the junction which I lost them the other day. Some minutes later they  came and passed I followed slowly and then we came to a stop which was the Naf club..." he stopped and looked at me before he continued "the moment she came out I couldn't believe my eyes, she was wearing these disgusting clothes so I followed their track and almost lost them so I took those pictures because I know your father doesn't  joke with evidence."he ended up looking intensively into my eyes which should be bloody red with range and disapproval.  Even tho he told me all that I still have some doubts at the back of my mind 'no...our love is so strong she can't be like this's part of my mind mentioned "unc..." I cleared my throat I have to be brave I sat up "Uncle jabir don't you think there is a misunderstanding?" I asked " I can see you still don't believe" I looked at him and he knew the answer "okay here is the plan you will go see her tomorrow...

*TODAY*
"I am at the gate" was all I said and ended the call and in less the 5 minutes she was here we talked about many stuffs even tho I was off "baby Wai what is wrong with you today?" She asked "I am having a slight head ache" I lied well kind of... "okay go home and rest we will talk when you reach" I gave her a fake smile,she nodded and left just then I dialed uncle jabir's number and just then her came out from a cream gate I park my car in a bushy area with zest I came and sat with him by the trader's, I am so nervous I wanted to prove him wrong and just then the same car he narrated the event came and in less than a minute she came out checked left and the right before entering the car and they drove passed us we hurried to the car and followed them slowly when we reached the junction and instead of them to followed the road to the club they turned left and at this time I am having relive 'maybe they was actually a misunderstanding' I said inside just then he took a turn we are still following silently and we reached a stop he enters BAFRA HOTEL and my heart sinks just then she came out with a bum short and a crop top with wig on and I couldn't believe my eyes no this can't be she was wearing on abaya when she entered the car, "call her" he murmured. I brought my phone out and dials her number when it starts ringing and the way she acted proved everything "He...Hello" I say my heat beating so fast "am home..." I lied  "oh to MashaAllah!" "where are you I ask  I couldn't control myself I just blunt those words out "me?...umm...umm..."she says checking her surrounding "I...I...am at home on my bed." "Oh okay" "why are you asking" she asks curiously " oh I was feeling a little better so I thought of coming back "just as those words left my lips she started shaking "um...um...I...I...so...sor..." "oh no I was just kidding" I joked she gave a fake giggle "bye" she said same and I ended the call with tears running down my cheeks "I am so sorry you have to see this but you weren't believing  so I had no other choice than to prove to you."I gave him a fake smile a drove off.

I dropped uncle jabir at home and I am now deciding on where to go I can't go back home can't face them after doubting them.i remember the day I brought her home what Ummarh told me and how I reacted I can't face them just then I decided to just drive to Ahameds so I drove and slept there.

❤️SHOW SOME LOVE❤️
❤️VOTE❤️
❤️SHARE❤️
❤️COMMENT❤️