<2>

The next day

Heather parambulated down the hallway, being as confident as possible. She tried to walk like there was no weight on her shoulders, never was.

If only people knew the truth.

But they couldn't, because here at Westerburg, everyone seen as that weak or pathetic would be sent to hell.

The echo of Heather's heels against the floor in the hallway made heads turn, people gasping at her, as if she were some kind of ghost.

As Heather walked down the hallway, she saw the other two Heathers, mouths open in shock. Veronica was beside them, panic in her eyes.

"Hey Heather! Let me talk to you about something!" Veronica rushed, dragging Heather to the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing?! JD has already spread the word you died, he made a suicide note about it! People think your dead!"

Heather's eyes widened in shock. Shoot, her mind was too clogged and fogged for her to remember.

"I-I'm sorr-"

"It's okay, we'll figure this out. I got this." Veronica smiled.

"What are you, gay?" Heather asked, seeming to be grossed, when really, she wasn't.

She was pansexul herself.

"N-No!" Veronica stuttered, turning red.

"Then go fix this mess!"

"Fine!"

Veronica rushed out, and proclaimed:

"Listen, everyone! Heather never actually died, JD was just getting some attention. She's fine and right here."

Everyone groaned, but some people clapped and hooted.

From the bathroom, that made Heather smile. She always got happy when people cheered for her, like she was somewhat important.

Everyone continued on with their day from then on. Luckily, JD never appeared, he was absent, and no one frankly cared.

During lunch, though, as Heather sat with her little group, things escalated.

"We were so worried!" McNamara exclaimed, hugging Chandler dearly.

Out of everyone at Westerburg, McNamara was her favorite. She was so nice and caring, and didnt let being a Heather get in her way.

"Yeah, dont do that again." Duke groaned.

Then there was Duke- mean, didn't care why anybody thought.
But that's what it takes to be a Heather.

"Sorry girls. By the way, can I see the suicide note?" Heather gulped.

Duke rolled her eyes and handed it to her. "Why do you even care? It's not real."

And Duke was right.

It wasn't real.

Dear peasants of Westerburg High,
I have taken is upon myself to be gone. This power is too much for my perfect self.
I give everything that prizes me for those who 'so desperately' want it, and I give my power individually to each of the Heather's, we need a stronger union and power.

Signed,
Heather Chandler💋