<20>

Heather stayed in the same spot she was in as Veronica and McNamara went downstairs and closed the door, but went to her window as she saw the car leave the driveway

She frustratedly let out a scream and plopped onto her bed, tears stinging her eyes.

How could she be so dumb?! The only room she had to make sure to clean was her bathroom- that's where everything happened.

Now, Heather wasn't going to prepare for this math test, her friends found out one of her darkest secrets-
Scratch that, she though, I might not even have friends anymore.

Heather stayed in her bed and did nothing but think about what she'd done for hours. The reason she stopped was because she heard her dad's car pulling in the driveway. She fixed her messed hair and changed to her pajamas, going downstairs to make food for herself.

Heather's dad walked through the door and saw his daughter, saying a "hello, dear" with a smile on his face.

"Hey dad." Heather replied back, pulling out some Chinese leftovers.

"How was your study session? Do you know all that you need to know?"

Heather froze before she put the food in the microwave. In all the time that she was in her room sulking, she forgot the fact that she had even had a huge test.

She was unprepared.

She was going to fail.

"Yeah, I know most of it. They left early so I have to keep studying, but other than that, I'll be fine." She lied.

Her dad smiled. "That's my girl."

*** *** *** ***

Heather could feel herself panicking as her teacher handed out the tests the next day. Heather gripped her pencil, trying to reassure herself that she could be fine. She could pass.

Back when she was a Heather, she didn't have to worry about stuff like this.

Back when she was a Heather, she could bribe, threatened, or seduce anyone to get what she wanted- even the teachers.

And now even those tactics- all she had to do was say what she wanted and she got it. And who wouldn't give it to her? She was the queen bee; the queen of the school.

But now, she was nothing but a scared, stressed teenager that didn't study enough for her math test.