ch 3

Above pic varshita
Ankhit pov
I am relaxed finally i met her again.now i am very happy. But she didn't recognize me. Its good though.
    I saw her that college bus in my deploma.after that i decided to join same college. She was looking very happy. but in my life happy was not there. Because of her. She did and destroyed everything in my life she even didnt know about this. I knew.
10 years before
That day everyone looking at me like i am a theif but i didn't do anything. After principal called to my parents. They were coming to school. On that time they got accident they both died. Because of her they died. I didnt forget. after that i changed my school. i went my grandparents house. After 10 years i came back because of her.she only did everything. I will take revenge on her.  How can she will live happy?
but i changed my name also. My name actually is lakshy. I saw her in same. She knows i am her classmates. How she will feel about me if she will recognize??
May be she will apologize but that is not enough for me.  How can she live very happy not me .everything she did but i experienced.
  I want 3 goals
1.studies
2.heart
3.life
I want destroy these 3 words in her whole life.  
First study okay i good  at this.

  02-08-2013
  Third day in my class
          I like machines and power system subjects. I completed project in my deploma based on dc motors.
       I saw her. she was coming to class. She was looking very innocent sometimes but that is not her behavior. She acted like that only. Everyone thinking like she is kind. But i knew her. She is different.
She sit beside my seat without looking at me. She didn't recognize me.
   this time game starts.....
I have 3  friends
Hari , kishore and varun
They are also same like me. Decent boys they didn't involve any fights.  But some times kishore will involve because of her sister. She is very innocent she also joined in same college but different branch. Her name neha.they are twins.
  But i didn't like her befriend with my enemy. I don't why???  Kishore also likes tripura. I can't believe this how can he likes her without knowing her personality. Because of her he joined same college like me but that is different. He told me so many times she helped her sister problems but i can't believe. She is a manipulator. She will change every one like her.  Also she was a theif i can't forget about her.