ch 8

Tripura pov
       Neha birthday party.... But i am not allowed to parties. My aunt will definitely allow me to go there.  So i have to lie about something.
       She likes me more than her sister. But my life is different. So i have to stay my aunt home. Everyone will come but i am not.... My friends also coming . Kishore asked them.

Ankhith pov
"what are you saying" i asked kishore in shock.
"i want to meet tripura and my mom..today i will definitely tell her about my feelings "
  I  am in shock. What he was telling? He got mad?or crazy. This is his sister and his birthday. But he was actually planning to propose to tripuraa.
I will stop this before it happens... How????
"what are you thinking ankhith. How was my plan... She is my girlfriend and future wife also" he told me.
   But this is wrong..  I have to show him her real face he thinks she is a good and innocent girl. But she is a theif and bad. If i told him like that he will not believe me. She changed them like that.
         We are waiting for our friends. Everyone came but not tripura... We waited for her. But she didn't... She didn't have phone also.  How can we contact her??. After that kishore and neha cut the cake and after we celebrated his 19th birthday.. But he is looking very bad..
I know about that because i am his bestest friend. Me and kishore close and hari and varun close. But we four are also best freinds....  I like them very much..  i am happy finally she didn't come.
          After party we are going outside and anitha and varshitha came. They are also enjoyed with us.  They are good. I thought may be hari and anitha close. They are always talking something...
           "hi ankhith what are you thinking " varun asked me
"nothing bro than "
" we are thinking about pairs" what they are talking.
"means"
"hari,anitha and kishore,tripura" varun told me.
"what its true? " i in shock finally anitha and hari... Nice pair.
"ha yes he asked her out she said okay but kishore and tripura i don't know but kishore likes tripura "
"i know than what about you? " i  asked him. He struggled but didn't give any answer.
But he also like someone but i don't know.  He kept everything Secret.
    " what about you ankhith "he asked me
"nothing"  i told him but he was thinking about...
"but neha likes you ankhith"
"no i am not interested on her" what he was asking me and neha its impossible.
   "but she likes you"
"leave it i don't like this conversation..."i said and went outside. Its 11.00pm i have to go my room.