ch 16

Kishore pov

I am in reception seeing there marraige.  I want her. But she didn't like me. But she married ankhith. I know everything about her she likes him.

Not only her everyone like him. He got good looks ,wealth and power. I am very jealous about him. Finally he got tripura. My one and only crush. Why he married her?

I know he also likes tripura but he was pretending about this. But he was telling to me like this is loveless marriage but i can't believe him.

Because of her I got accident. But also he was going to marry her.

But i will take my revenge on both of them.  They will suffer about this whole thing.
I hate looking good everytime.

Ankhith pov

Ankhith pov

I went there. Sit across to tripura.  We didn't see. We have some cloth covering both of us.
My heart beating very fast why? Because this marriage i got stress. So that's why.
Know time 9:36pm.
I tied her neck with yellow mangalsutra with 3 times. Finally my marriage finished. Everyone happy. I am not showing my feelings to outside. I am smiling but not my heart.

After marriage we went temple. And i prayed about my revenge. God will not appreciate about this. But i prayed. She also did her prayer. I went to my car. And sit next to her.
She didn't talk to me that much. Why? I don't know?

Today we are going to my new house?
This is my grandad gift. Me nd her only having this. We ar not going to honeymoon like others. This is only for loving couples. Not for us.

" tripura this is my room and that is your room and take shower and come fast.  I want to talk to you something " i told her and left to my room.

I like my new house and this room also. My grandad did so many decorations to this room. He thought today my wedding night. I went my wash room and i took shower  and  went outside to meet her

" hi" she greeted me. But i didn't like her greeting and smiling.
"hi" i also greeted but i don't know why?
" are you told me to something to discuss " she asked me.
" i don't like this marriage and you" i told her finally.