ch 13

Ankhith pov

I am now in confusion. What happened to him...? I went to direct hospital and met my friends outside icu room. They said he was in serious condition. Their parents also came. But my mind shifted to thinking about him. When he will get up and talk to us? He is my very best friend and how I can miss him? He did so much to me and gave support to me. Without him I am nothing. But he is in serious condition. I asked them about how they bring him here.

They told me like he was in ambulance at that time. They also don't know about accident. Now time 12:30 am. Everyone crying but I am in confusion. Why he wanted to die. Now I understood. Because of he went that much. Again she destroyed my close person.

Next day

Everyone came except her. I know she will not come. I went her hostel. And directly went to her room. That room was empty. No one is there. How can she leave us without telling?

I will find out Tripura and I will take revenge on you. This is my challenge... wait for me.

Tripura pov

I am in my dad house. I left my college and hostel and I directly went to my dad place. He offered me last week to go to his home. First I rejected but he convinced me. I transfer here my studies also. It is good. I want to tell them about leaving but Kishore changed my mood. Without telling I left my friends and this area.

I can't see Kishore. That is another reason. My stepmom and her daughter didn't talk to me that much. But it is okay for me. Now I am 3rd year. I went new college. It is good. They are friendly to me.

I felt a bit relax about college. But I missed them, they helped me but I left them ...