ch 17

Tripura pov

He didn't like me than why he married me?. I am too confused about his confession.

He didn't forget about when i leave them. That's why he didn't like me. I will tell to him why i left them?.

He left his room. I am in my room. He considered this marriage is like business but i am thinking differently.

Now i want to change his opinion about me.  I am not that much bad girl to hate me.

  i didn't impress anyone in my life.  But this is my marriage life so i will keep my husband will love me like normal couple . But it will take time.

I am good at cooking. I will show my tallents to my hubby. Its cute to call him hubby or ankhith no lakshay his original name so i will call him lakshay or lucky. Its good. But he will not appreciate me about this nick name. I will call him later like not now.

My room is looking is dull.  I want to change arrangements. I changed bed sheets and curtains. And changes some. I unpacked my clothes and ordinary items. I keep them in shelf.

Lakshay pov

I am in room but my mind thinking about her. What she was doing in her room?  I want to see her. But she will think differently.

     Today i didn't sleep well. I kept thinking about her only.  How to take revenge on her???   But she was shock at that time i told her about i didn't like her. She didn't how much i hate her. It was increasing daily. Because of hate i didn't forget her.

In the morning

I getup and went bathroom and did my daily routine. I went kitchen to take something.  But i saw tripura. She was doing something. I went to near her. She didn't see me.

" what are you doing?" i asked her.

" i want to drink coffee so i am preparing " she told me.

" i want to tell you something tripura. I don't like you and i don't want see in the early morning" i told her. She is in shock.

" we are married only for business.  So this is endup by divorce and please keep distance as well as don't talk to me without necessarily" i told her.

" and don't prepare anything for me and don't ask about anything  and if my grandparents or your parents will come we will act like normal couple and don't tell these things to anyone and if you tell anything about this you will regret about that"told her again. And left without knowing her answers.

i am very angry about her. How can she looking happy. Because of her my friend went hospital and suffered and in my childhood i got a theif remark and loss my parents because of her.

   today i don't have work because i took 5 days leave. If i will go there my grandad will definitely kill me. So i will stay here and i want to design a plan for revenge and make tripura life hell. But how?  After one year i will give divorce to her. In this one year i will take my revenge and she will regret to marry me.