ch 9

Ankhith pov
I went my room.saw But i am thinking about her.  Why she didn't come. May be she was studying. I want to beat her in every single exam but how to impress her. Time 12:36am
Okay i will meet her this time.
          I went her home. I saw her room. It is directly showing outside. She is in her room and what she was doing... She is in sleep but i thought she was studying..
Some one was coming. Who is he?  He is her father. But he was having very diffe irent resembles. He was black and 6 feet. Why he came to outside.  He went inside and he was coming to tripura room. What he was doing in her room?   He went near her bed and he was checking her.  But i am here to seeing like this...  No way may be her boyfriend or..
I have to go directly to my room..

  Tripura pov

No one is there in my house. Aunt went her mother home with son. I am alone and keep thinking about party..
   I missed that pary and i am a bad friend also.. She asked me so many times but i didn't. Because she told me about leaving and i will stay here.
         Someone knocking..
I went there and i saw him. My aunt husband.  Why he came this time. I told him about aunt.. He went there room... But i am in shock.
  He is not a good person. His looks different and i  scared about him.
   He didn't come outside and i went my room. I slept after that....
         I get up in the morning and went my washroom. Today sunday so i will do my homework. But uncle he will be there.
    I went outside checking him but he was not there.  I felt relief and after that i went my room again...
   I am not feeling well. Because he was there and aunt also not there and i am alone with him.  Than he will do something. No way tripura you have to go outside and spend time with your friends. Yes that is good.
       "hi tripura" i jumped looking at him. He was smiling but it looks like different..
"hi uncle"
" where is my break fast"
"oh sorry uncle i will prepare" i thought he left but he didn't.
" okay than prepre well and bring to my room" he said and left to his room
I am in shock. Oh god what i did????
      I prepared and went his room he is shirtless and he was doing something.
"hi uncle i prepared break fast and i am going to my house" i told him
"where are you going tripura.. Don't call me uncle and i have name. Call me ramesh okay and also nice break fast" he told me
" sorry uncle..hmm. ramesh. My friend anitha home" i told him
" okay come fast i came here because of you" he came here because of me. Whyy..???
"why"
" i thought you are alone so you want company so i came" he told me. I am in shock. He wants to give company. I don't want anyone company.
" no need uncle i am okay here alone" i told him
" i know you have a boyfriend and he will come tonight"
What he was talking?  I don't understand
" i don't have anyone. Sorry uncle if you are feeling like this than i will leave this house and i am not that low to keep boyfriend " i told him
" so now you are coming outside"he told me
"what i am coming outside" i asked him

" this is your tripura and i don't like you. Because of my wife i keep you here. No one want to you and everyone left you.  You are a burden because of your character" he told me. What he was telling me? I am that much bad girl. What i did to him.
" i know you are a slut i want you today "
What.... "today you are going to mine tripura"...