ch 11

Tripura pov

I am in different room. I checked again. Its looks different to my room. I saw 4 boys are looking at me. What they are doing here? Kishore came near " i was your feeling" he asked me.
" I am fine than what am i doing here" i asked them.
they told me about what happened earlier. Now i remember my told about me. He is not my own uncle but i respected him. But he thought i am a whore. How can he think like that????
   "hi tripura where is your parents and call them and ask them and they will take care of you" hari asked me
"sorry i don't have parents"i lied about parents.
" don't you have parents tripura?we are really sorry" anitha asking and apologised.
"i am sorry guys i did big mistake to trouble you, please forgive me" i told them
" no need to sorry tripura but why didn't you tell us about your family" varun asked me
" i am really sorry,  i don't want any pity about my life and i were living with my aunt, she is took good care of me" i told them my half of story. Because i am afraid of them to telling my full story.  They will know my parebts they will blame them. But i don't like that... ...
I saw ankhith he didn't talk to me. He was thinking about something.. But i want to thank him saved me.
" hi ankhith thank you for saving me " i told him. He didn't give any answer... Why he came that time in the early morning??  May be god sent him there to help me.

Ankhith pov
"hi ankhith thank you for saving me" she told me because i am in shock. We i want to take revenge but she only thanked me.  
      Why he told her about... May be she is not a good girl.  They will know about her and finally she was thanking me.
       I am not in a mood to hear anything about her. I went outside... Thinking about......
         I went her room again. She was talking to my friends. But why she??? Acting like innocent.. Her uncle known about her that's why he sent hrr out. But why i helped her. Because i am not a bad boy.. But what i did is right to me.. Why?.
            I lost my parents and she also.. But why i am not going to remove my revenge in mind. She also didn't have anyone and i have at least my grand parents.. She was living worse but why... My mind telling about to take revenge on her....
           She already lost everything..so leave ankhith and that revenge..

        I am in hostel room thinking about her.  But she different how..

        Someone calling. 
"hi kishore"
"today i am going propose to tripura and i want to remove her pain and please help me bro" he asked me.
but i am not in shock i know about this already, "ha okay i will help you"

   Two days later

We are in class. We completed our second year we are going to 3rd year.  I am very excited to thinking about. I got first rank in class and second swamy.  Third supriya and 4 th tripura...
       She lost her studying. We saw her depression. She didn't study our exams...  So bad. ...