ch 7

Above pic varun
  Ankhith pov
  I am thinking about how i find her.  In my school days i have small crush on her. Then i stolen her photo in her bag.  Because i want to keep it with me.  That's why i didn't forget her. I had her pic now.  This is used to me to remind her.
            I saw her again in neha mobile. They are took selfie. But i have doubt so i went her college with kishore. Kishore told me about her. He likes her. But how can he like her?.... He said like she helped her sister bulling.  And gave support to her.  But i didn't reliaze about that. She was a bad bad bad girl and theif. How can we believe? But kishore.... I don't know. Because of her he joined this college. Me also. But it look likes i joined here because of kishore.  I will help kishore  to not to fall for her. Because kishore is a good boy. And she is not worth to him.
               He doesn't know about my hate feeling on tripura. He asked me so many times about tripura.  How they pair?  And all.... But i didn't like that.  I will show him what is the real identity of her.
               I am in college thinking about something someone calling me
"hi ankhith "
"hi neha what are you doing  here? " why she came here
"i came to meet my friend tripura" she told me
" oh " she wanted to meet her.  I don't get it.
" where are you staying? "
"why? "why is she asking me about my staying..
" nothing my brother told me about you. You are staying in hostel so this weekend we are celebrating my birthday so are you will come to my house?"
  party but i don't like. I didn't celebrate after my parents death.... Everything remind me my parents...
"sorry i am not free"
"oh okay everyone come in your class so i thought... You also will come"
Everyone coming means tripura will come.. So what should I do?...
  "i will try neha"
" thank you ankhith"
"okay bye"
"bye"
She left.
my mind wanted to see her. She was sitting Last bench.  She was talking to my friends. Varun and hari are interested in her friends. They always with them only.  Kishore also talking to her only. 
" hi friends "interpted them. They saw me.
"hi " they told me once.
"what are you talking about? "
"talking about serials"varun told me.
"serial means" i asked them
"in every serial having same concept like they having rich hero and very poor heroine and it will run in nearly 20 years in television" varshitha told me.
" oh i get it"i told them
" which serial are you seeing varshitha" varun asked her.
"so many serials" she told them
" girls always like serials and seeing and crying😢 when i went my home my mom always crying?  Than i asked her she told me about serials" varun told about their family.
" no boys also seeing serials and i saw my brother like serials as much as like me" varshith argue to varun.
  They both are looking nice. Hari went out side with anitha. Me and kishore listening about their argument but tripura she was talking to others. Me and tripura didn't talk that much because we have competition in studies but i have two more goals. But second goal is very tough to me.  Its difficult to focus studies so how to impress her. I saw her house near to my hostel. But i didn't go there. How can i go?.....