Chapter Twenty One

Fuck.
~~~~~
<(angst warning)>

Pete's P.O.V
—————
Callie sprawled into my home shakily, I looked at her in curiosity. Wrapping my arms around her waist I smiled, pulling her close to my body.
"Hey," I muttered in a low tone, kissing her ear.

I awaited a blush but instead received a sigh.
"Baby? P-Princess what's wrong?" I stuttered, forcing her to face me. I knew she didn't enjoy being called princess, it was 'stupid'. But, she was amazing and deserves to be treated like one.

Tears began to fill up her eyes, she desperately blinked them away but with no success she broke down. 
I enveloped her into my arms and gently rocked, humming. I combed my fingers through her hair, the knots untangling gently.

I sat her on the floor, along with myself, in my lap. My legs wrapping around hers. 
"What's wrong?" I whispered softly. She mumbled a few words, I pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

It's funny, at first I didn't want her. I didn't like her. But now? I adored her. I loved her.

"I-...I had sex with Patrick," she said, disappointed in herself. I threw her out of my arms and stood up. My heart cracked, my hands shook, my lungs filled with water and compressed.

"W-...WHAT!?" I screamed. She cried harder, hugging herself. I was in shock. I pushed out a quick annoyed breath, storming to my room.

Here I was thinking they fucking loved me. No one really loves me. Patrick won't talk to me. Joes too busy, Andy doesn't fucking care. Why do I bother. I'm fucking worthless. A toy.

I felt a had press to my back, I spun around and gripped her wrist in my hand tightly.
"Fuck. Off. Before I hurt you." I growled lowly, not caring about her anymore. I pushed her and shoved my anti-anxiety pills into my jacket pocket. She seemed shocked.

"NOW." I yelled, she quietly ran down the steps in fear, not that I cared.  I followed and shoved myself into my car, after slamming the front door shut angrily.

I gripped the steering wheel, as I drove the anger faded. My heart broke. I cried and drove into a parking lot, I emptied my pills into my hand. I grabbed a bottle of beer that was left in my car and began to down the pills. I rung my manager, spluttering out tears.

"I-I'm sorry," I sobbed, slurring.
"I can't... do thizz... anymore..." slurring once again, I hung up.

I watched as Sarah's girlfriend walked past, sipping at a drink. She glances around and her eyes made contact with mine.

My stomach hurts. 

She walked over and got in the car beside me.
"Patrick and I broke up," she confessed, i couldn't process any of this.

"I just took a bunch of pills," I giggled, leaning on her and slurring. Her head snapped towards me.

Sarah's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I just took a bunch of pills," he giggled, leaning his head on my shoulder. He slurred his words, I quickly looked at him.

Sure, Pete and I have never been friends but... He was the only 'friend' I had left.
"What!?" I yelled, getting out and going to his side of the car. I pulled him out and began to ring the ambulance.

"H-hi! M-my friend just took a bunch of pills. HURRY," I sobbed, giving them the location of the car park. I opened Pete's mouth, I began to try force him to vomit.

He gagged and weakly shoved me away, crying.
"Callie fucked Patrick!" He sobbed, sitting up. He hung his head, his face soaked. I sat in shock.

He... Patrick really?...

I hugged Pete and began to cry.
"T-That's not worth killing yourself for! She's just some dumb girl," I cried. He shook his head.

"I'm depressed and I fucking love her!" He yelled, leaning on me.

"P-Please! Pete!" I yelled at him, begging for him to try vomit. I watched as the flash of the ambulance filled the lot.
I waved my arms to get their attention.

I watched as Pete's eyes rolled back, my heart thundered in my chest. I watched as the paramedics fretted.
"We're gonna need a pump,"I heard one yell, I looked at him.

"W-What's that?" I asked, numb to everything. He looked at me.

"Did you call the ambulance?" He questioned, as the others placed pete on a bed. I nodded focusing on Pete, he tilted his head towards me.

"Can you drive?" He asked softly, I shook my head and pointed to Pete's car.
"Is that his car?" He questioned, I nodded numbly. He guided me to the ambulance, I sat on the bench and held Pete's hand.

"Do you know what he took?" A female paramedic asked, I shook my head barely speaking.

"It's in.. his car," I said, looking at the heart monitor. I began to panic as it wavered.
"P-Pete," I whispered, he didn't move.

"Pete." I said once again.

"Pete!"