1

"You know... Tae, just stop this" Jimin hissed as he pinched the younger's arm lying there defenceless on his desk.

Taehyung pulled his arm back and carassed the area where Jimin had pinched him. It had bruised.

"did you have to!?" Taehyung whimpered.

"yes i had to! You cant even tear your eyes off of Jungkook anymore!" Jimin said as he massaged Taehyungs arm.

Taehyung bit his lip.

"I'm horrible arnt I?" He asked.

Jimin couldn't say no. Taehyung wasn't horrible. Yes he did have a boyfriend and yes he did have a crush on someone else but the boy was suffering at the same time.

"Tae why dont you just break it off with Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and shook his head.

"how many times do I tell you this Jimin? I dont want to hurt him! And Jungkook is just a crush.  I'm just infatuated by him!  I'll learn to get over this. " Taehyung snapped, stood up and walked out of the class room leaving the older alone.

Taehyung ignored all the glasses,windows and practically everything that reflected his face.

"I know im horrible" he mumbled.

He entered the washroom and stood there. Right in the centre of the room.

"Fuck this" he cursed.

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Hoseok?"

"hey~" the other cooed.

"Hyung meet me after school?" Taehyung asked.

There was silence on the other side of the phone.

"Hyung?" Taehyung checked to see if the other was still there on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, sorry Tae... I have a meeting today" Hoseok replied.

Taehyung pursed his lips as he nodded.

He knew that Hoseok was definitely not cheating on him.

He would never. Hoseok loved Taehyung more than oxygen.

Hoseok was a first year collage student but decided to work side by side in a trade/business company so that he could be independent of his parents.

"how about tomorrow? You dont mind right?" Hoseok asked worried.

"No ofcourse not!" Taehyung said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"okay then bye" Taehyung said and kept the phone.