16

"you did what!?" Jimin threw his bag towards Taehyung and continued boxing the 18 year old boy who was under his blanket. 

"Jimin listen to me!" Taehyung shouted from underneath.

"No! No!" Jimin protested in a nasal tone as he continued boxing him. 

"It's better than repeating a year all over again in the same school!" Taehyung tried explaining. 

"i don't need explanations!  We had plans to go to the same collage, you, you... OOM PA LOOM PA ! And now you're planing to leave me and go to a completely different town!"Jimin finally stopped his harassment.

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's choice of words and stuck his head out of his blanket. 

"I'm sorry Chimmy but omma dosent trust me.  She wants me to come home and complete my studies there"

Jimin nodded his head.

"But you have to do one thing for me before you do something for me"
Jimin crossed his arms and got off the boy struggling under him. 

"Anything chim"

                              ***

"Taehyung is leaving?" Chuji nodded.

"Yup.  He's gonna leave tomorrow to Daegu to continue his studies."

Jungkook leaned against his bench and looked at his girlfriend in disbelief. 

"how did this happen?" he asked.

A huge tempest had erupted within him.  All he wanted to do now was to rush over to Taehyung and prevent him from leaving or just rush to the principal and beg him to give Taehyung a chance to write his exams here.

His thoughts were interrupted by Chuji's sigh. 

"I can't do this anymore. Go Jungkook.  Go to Taehyung."

Jungkook's attention was suddenly shifted to what she had just said. 

"What do you mean by that?"

She leaned forward and looked at him gently.

"Jungkook you love him"

Jungkook couldnt believe his ears.  He banged the table with his fists and stood up. 

"What are you saying!?" he questioned her.  Unable to digest what she had just said. Was she allowing him to go just like that? He had been so scared to hurt her feelings. Exactly like how Taehyung felt when he was with Hoseok.

He loved her, he really did but the thought of Taehyung just wouldnt stop haunting him. 

"Just go.  Please just go." she said through her tears "I can't keep you. I don't know how to keep you in my life anymore.  You love him Jungkook, and I can't change that"

Jungkook held her hand that was resting on the table tightly. 

"I love you Chuji. Thank you"