4.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung's heart skipped for that 1 second he took to turn to the voice.

"Hey Jungkook" he replied.

Its just amazing how Taehyung could keep eye contact with the other.  Taehyung took this as a positive sign. A sign prooving that he might not actaully like Jungkook, because as far as keeping eye contact goes, he can never keep eye contact when the person he likes is in front of him. Just nervousness.

"Hey, um...so... Like, we have-By we I mean Chuji and I have decided to go on...like... A movie." Jungkook awkwardly informed the older.

Taehyung stood there and literally just waited for the other to continue.

'maybe he's gonna ask me to go along with them! Taehyung please dont be so exicted, because if your exited then that means that you do actually have feelings for him... And like... Okay! He's just asking because he is obligated to! Okay come on, say something funny Taehyung'  Taehyung thought.

The silence between them was literally so long for Taehyung to think all those thoughts.

"Yeah so? You want me to teach you how to watch the movie or something cuz dude you should know how to do that by now" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook gave him a "uh...what?" face.

Taehyung stopped laughing immediately.

'Okay not so funny.'

After another 5 seconds of deafening silence Jungkook spoke up.

"yeah so we want you to come"

Taehyung smiled.

'an opportunity Taehyung. But he's just doing this unwillingly. But i want to be close to him. But i dont want him to feel pressured. URGH! Just decide'

Taehyung looked around

"Wont I just be an interference... Like... The cream between two oreo biscuits or like um... The annoying friend Taehyung between Jeon Jungkook and Park Chuji." Taehyung said all that in, not in one breath, but in ten heavy breaths. He was so worried, nervous, happy.

"You mean like the third wheel? Its okay. Just come. Tomorrow at 3:30 we'll meet directly at the movie hall." Jungkook said and proceeded to walk towards his destination. Where ever that was.

Taehyung was just so overwhelmed. So happy. So guilty.

He smiled so wide.

"or like the condom between the -Oh cut it out" he mumbeled to himself and walked off to find Jimin.