6.

"Tae... Why were you absent for two days?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung threw his food into the bin.

"And you're not even eating properly. Tae. Talk to me please" Jimin pleaded.

"Can you please leave me alone right now?" Taehyung asked politely.

Jimin had been following him throughout the day but Taehyung just wasn't ready to talk it out.

He hadn't even met up with Hoseok but he planned on doing so that day.

Taehyung headed towards his classroom and flopped down on his chair.

He took a deep breath before he placed his arms on the table and dug his face into them.

After about five minutes of keeping his eyes closed he felt someone tap on his shoulder.

He got up slowly expecting Jimin but instead it was Chuji.

Taehyung smiled at her and asked her to sit on the chair in front of him.

She did.

She looked into his eyes.

"Have you been crying? You're eyes a swollen Tae" she said softly as he caressed his hair.

"No." he laughed lightly. "Guys dont cry so easily." he joked.

She smiled and looked at the door and so did Taehyung when he saw her look.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"Whats he doing here Chuji?" Taehyung asked.

His heart was paining. It didnt beat fast anymore, most probably because he had stopped expecting Jungkook to be the one to brighten up his day, or to tell him that he loved him. It hurt too much to look at him.

Taehyung didnt look up even once after that.

"He was worried." Chuji spoke.

Taehyung looked at her confused.

"who?" He asked.

"Jungkook. He noticed that you hadnt come to school for two days and you didnt even come for the movie. He said that you looked tired and sick" Chuji squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"are you really okay?" she asked.

Taehyung smiled

"yes ofcourse." he replied

She stood up from the chair

"See he's not as bad as you think he is"

Taehyung watched Jungkook smile at her as they left.

"Stop it" Taehyung said to himself

He stood up and walked towards the nurse office.

When he entered he didn't see anyone so he decided to just occupy one bed and just sleep through the day without anyone noticing.

After about thrity minutes his sleep was disturbed by someone shaking him vigorously.

"Taehyung! Wake up!"

Taehyung opened his eyes and sat up on the bed.

In front of him was Jimin. He was looking...happy?

"what is it Jimin?" he asked.

"Its happening!" he said excitedly.

"what is?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook got into a fight! He's outside in the front lawn!" he exclaimed.

"He what?" Taehyung got out of the bed immediately and headed towards the door. Jimin followed.

"Why do you sound so happy? Didn't you just say that he got into a fight!?" Taehyung said as rushed past the hallway towards the crowd gathered outside.

"Because he got into a fight for you!"

"what?"