10.

"Hoseok I was wondering if you were free today" Taehyung asked as he paced outside the school building. 

"yeah ofcourse so where and when?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung thought for a while before finally making up his mind..

"Umm... Okay so at 5 in the bus station near the cafe okay?"

Hoseok agreed to this and kept the phone.

Taehyung smiled to himself.

'Finally. This is progress'
...

After Taehyung went home after school, he had decided to take a shower first and then move out.

He reached the bus station right on time but Jung Hoseok was late.

Taehyung waited for about fifteen minutes until he got restless and decides to call the older. 

"Hyung! Where are you!?" Taehyung questioned as he stood up from the bench.

"Yeah yeah yeah I see you!" Hoseok huffed.

Taehyung looked around and atlast met with a tired Hoseok.

"Sorry" the older managed to croak out.

"Do you want to go inside the cafe? I want to drink someting" Taehyung inquired

Hoseok nodded and followed the younger into the cafe. 

Taehyung sat on one of the couches and watched the older sit opposite to him.

He stood up and sat beside Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at him and interlocked their hands together.

Hoseok bought their hands up to his lips and kissed Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung felt loved. He felt guilty. It had started to rain outside. It had after so long. The both of them could hear the pitter patter of rain as it hit the window pane.

It was dark outside. One would feel as though they had just experienced an eclipse. It was warm and cozy inside the cafe and Taehyung felt just... Dreamy.

He leaned in and pecked Hoseok's lips.

"thank you for that" Hoseok whispered as he smiled sweetly 

Taehyung smiled back, people were slowly filling the cafe until it was packed.

"Should we get going?" Taehyung asked unwillingly but it was getting late.

Hoseok asked for the bill.

When Taehyung stood up to leave, he heard someone call his name

"Taehyung?"
His heart skipped a beat when he heard his voice.

Taehyung turned towards the voice and smiled at him.

"Hey Jungkook"

Taehyung could feel that Hoseok didn't like the new presence because if he had ever crossed paths with an unknown person who was a friend to Taehyung, he would immediately shake hands or talk or just do something but this time he just stood there beside Taehyung.

"Didn't expect to bump into the two of you here! Hi guys!" Chuji said exitedly and hugged the two boys.

"How have you been!? I havent seen you in a while, you hunk!" Chuji hugged Hoseok extra tight again.

"Um... Who is he Chuji?" Jungkook asked from beside her.

"Oh yeah sorry heh heh" Chuji pointed at Jungkook.

"He's my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook"

Hoseok smiled at him.

Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off Jungkook. He was actually there. Standing right in front of him and his boyfriend.

"And Jungkook he is Taehyung's-"

"Friend!" Taehyung interupted.

"A..a friend." He muttered.

Chuji looked at him confused.

"Nice to meet you..." Jungkook waited for Taehyung's "friend" to name himself.

"Jung Hoseok" Hoseok replied.

Jungkook stood there almost frozen.

"wait... Arn't you..." before Jungkook could think about where he had heard the name, Taehyung rushed past them.

Jungkook looked at him run out of the cafe.

"why did he run off?" he questioned.

Chuji stood there stunned. When she finally understood the situation, she brought her hands up to her mouth

"No way..." she whispered

Hoseok had tears in his eyes. He couldn't control it anymore. He ran after his boyfriend.

Jungkook looked more confused.

"Chuji what is going on?" he questioned looking at his girlfriend who looked like she had frozen in time.

She looked at him with sorrowful eyes. Jungkook worriedly wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her.

"Jungkook." she managed to say.

"yeah?"

"I think that Taehyung has messed up really bad."