13

"Jungkook. Look at me" Chuji said

Jungkook looked at her.

"yeah?"

"For the past few days you've been acting distant" She said as he placed her hand on Jungkook's cheek.

"arn't you worried about him?" Jungkook asked.

She knew who he was talking about and didn't want to beat around the bush.

"Yeah, he must be hurting real bad right now."

Jungkook sighed

"Chuji now tell me. What did you mean when you told me that he had messed up ?" he asked concerned.

She pulled her hand away from his cheek.

"arn't you too worried about him?"

Jungkook looked at her stuned.

"and you should be too!"

He waited for her response but she didn't say anything.

Placing both his hands on her shoulder as  he spoke

"Is there something you're hiding from me?"

She looked at him, but didn't say a word.

"No." She replied.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"If you say so"

...

"Jimin you need to stop doing that" Taehyung pulled his short best friend towards himself.

"Do what!?" Jimin protested

"You know exactly what i mean"

Jimin for the past few days made faces and raised his middle finger up to Jungkook behind his back. He just had started to hate him.

Jimin huffed as he wiggled out of Taehyung's grip.

"Hoseok is moving on already! Taehyung come on! Life isn't all about love and relationships!" Jimin burst out.

Taehyung was taken aback. He knew Jimin was right. He knew that he's just wasting his precious months on Jeon Jungkook, but he just couldn't help it.

"Look Taehyung, I'll always be your best friend but seriously, be a man! Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!"

He stomped off, leaving Taehyung in the verge of tears.

Those words didn't inspire him. It didn't leave a positive impact on him, rather he felt even more smaller.

...

Taehyung packed his bag and got ready to head home. Everyday was the same but except today, he didn't have Jimin.

He had thought about what Jimin had said and it was true but its hard but he would try.

He pushed past the students who had gathered around in the hallway but he was suddenly pulled by someone into a corner.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung looked at Chuji as she folded her arms around her chest.

"Yeah?"

She bit her lip as she looked into his eyes.

"Have you... Have you actually fallen in love with Jungkook?"