8

"Did you have to Jungkook?" Chuji had now gotten herself into a heated argument with her lover.

"Chuji calm down" Taehyung placed his arms around the girl and made her sit back down on the chair.

They were currently in the informery tending to Jungkook's wounds. The other younger boy was sent to the hospital. Yeah, he had broken his nose and maybe even had a slip disk because Taehyung had literally thrown him on the ground.

Taehyung shifted his gaze towards Jungkook and folded his arms.

"Why did you hit the boy first Jungkook?" Taehyung asked

"Because he called you gay." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"and there is nothing wrong with what he said." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"what?"

Taehyung knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn't going to hide it from Jungkook anymore.

Chuji, Jimin and his family knew about this and Taehyung thought that Jungkook was trust worthy so he just blurted it out.

"Yah what are you doing?" Jimin whispered from beside Taehyung.

Taehyung chose to ignore his question.

"But... I... But he.... Wow." Jungkook was stuned.

"Yes Jungkook I am gay. I even have a boyfriend named Jung Hoseok." Taehyung's heart ached as he told Jungkook about Hoseok.

He didn't want the younger to know but now here he is, stupidly blabbering shit.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know" Jungkook apologized.

"Thank you for today. It was sweet of you to defend me but dont get into fights for me in the future. It'll end up hurting Chuji and trust me that's worse than me getting insulted." Taehyung said as he untangled his arms.

Chuji, who was quiet through out, stood up and hugged Taehyung.

"I love you Hyung~nim" she said softly and laughed.

Taehyung patted her head.

Chuji let go of him and proceeded to move on to her boyfriend.

"Idiot" she mumbled and kissed his forehead. They shared a long hug together.

When they pulled away they found that Taehyung and Jimin had already left.

...

On the roof of the building Jimin hugged Taehyung and waited for the other to stop crying but he just wouldn't calm down.

"call Hoseok please" Taehyung hiccuped.