5.

Taehyung's heart raced as he looked at his best friend eat his food.

Jimin noticed Taehyung staring at him and decided to ask him.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin said but immediately changed the tone of his voice as he saw tears flood in his best friend's eyes.

"Tae whats wrong?" He asked as he placed his half eaten dumpling down.

Taehyung shook his head and wiped his tear.

"I...I was thinking about. You know... Stuffs" the younger replied as he placed a dumpling inside his mouth and started chewing on it.

"are you sure?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded.

'I cant tell him about the movie. He'll be disappointed in me.' Taehyung thought.

"Tae... Whats wrong? You're worrying me. Is it about Jungkook? About Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung felt worse when he heard Hoseok's name, but he really really wanted to go to the movie with Jungkook.

If not for love for him then to get over him by looking at the couple acting lovey dovey with each other.

"I am going on a movie with Jungkook and Chuji" Taehyung blurted out.

"What? A movie? Have you gone mad? What about Hoseok?" Jimin bombarded the younger with questions.

Taehyung squeezed his hands and looked into Jimin's eyes.

"I dont know." He replied "I dont know"
                                * * *

Taehyung nibbled on his thumb as he tried thinking of ways to tell Hoseok about the movie plan with Jungkook and Chuji without hurting him.

"Hello?" Hoseok spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Hey" Taehyung nervously spoke.

"Yeah? Why did you call?" Hoseok asked.

"um... Like..." Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to bring himself to tell Hoseok.

"If you want to tell me about the movie, then i already know" Hoseok said suddenly .

"What? I mean how?" Taehyung asked surprised and worried.

"Someone told me" Hoseok replied.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead.

"Jimin isn't it?" he asked.

"Listen I dont mind. Go enjoy." Hoseok replied without replying to Taehyung's question. He sounded sad and hurt.

Taehyung gulped softly.

I cant do this.

"No i'm not going." Taehyung spoke up.

"No no you should go." Hoseok tried convincing Taehyung to go but guilt and the fear of hurting Hoseok weighed down on him.

"No I'm not going and thats final." Taehyung stated firmly.

"okay then. Thank you Tae..."Hoseok said

'My boyfriend is thanking me for not meeting another guy... Im so sorry Hoseok.'

"Bye" Taehyung kept the phone.

He texted Chuji that he wouldn't be able to make it.

She called him back and whined begging him to come but Taehyung denied.

He actually wanted to call Jungkook so that he could talk to him and maybe get the other to worry about him a little, but that wasn't going to happen. He kept the phone and started undressing.

He had tried to look good and mature to impress Jungkook but that wasn't needed anymore.

He cuddled himself under the blanket as he found himself being engulfed by the various feelings of guilt, sadness and hatred for himself.

"I hate feelings"