The Wish

-Lucy's POV-

I was sitting in the guild hall at the bar with Cana and Mira. We were discussing random things like ships and who the strongest guild members are.

Eventually I got up and headed over to Gray and Erza.

"Hey guys, when is our next quest?" I ask smiling.

"Well we'll ask Natsu when he isn't busy." Erza replies strictly.

"Busy with what?" I ask chuckling.

"You don't know? Flame Brain got together with Lisanna." Gray replied crossing his arms.

"W-what?" I stuttered. "Him and Lisanna? Good for him." I smile bottling up my crazy emotions.

I turn to walk out. "You ok Lucy?" Gray asks in concern.

I look at him holding back tears. "Yeah I'm fine, I just forgot something at home." I smile then taking my leave.

I walked in the streets, in was somewhat dark because grey clouds covered the sky, it was about to rain. I walked past a park and looked over to see Natsu and Lisanna together holding hands. I sigh and continued to walk, I walked past my house looked at it for a moment, then it started to rain. I continued my walk being soaked to the bone.

I reached the woods and reached a clearing and fell to my knees. I started to cry as I looked up to the raining sky. I took a deep breath.

"I wish... I wish I could just forget about all of this." I cried out.

I cried and hit my hands on the floor, hunching my back over.

After letting all my tears out I look at the back of my hand to see my guild mark fading. Just as I was about to scream, I started to feel dizzy and my vision became blurry.

Next thing I know everything is black, I see a light and look over. All my fairy tail memories replaying, but as they did they started to disintegrate and float away. I tried to run and catch the memories, but I was frozen in place as they got further away from me. A knot in my throat stopped me from calling out, as it was fully black again.

I start to open my eyes and look around. I was in a forest, my name is Lucy and my friends are... Do I have friends? Where am I?

I stand up and look around for anyone, I start walking in a random direction hoping to find someone. I listen out and here chatting a short distance away. I run to the sound and see...