Village

-Lucy's POV-

I was walking with the Oración Seis, we were moving location since Fairy Tail was on the search. I looked next to me to see Angel.

"Hey Angel." I say smiling softly.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Well I was wondering why we are always on the move, why don't we fight them?" I say in thought.

"Well they out number us, and very strong. This way we can pick them off one by one." She said strategically.

"Alright. So where are we headed?" I smiled again.

"Well, we are going to take out a bad village on the way to our next hideout." Racer butted in.

"Aren't you supposed to be scouting for us Racer?" Angel asked a little annoyed.

"Yes, but the village is just up ahead Angel." Racer replied crossing his arms.

"Why are we taking on a village?" I ask confused.

"For the Money!" Hoteye cheers.

"And because they'll tip off all the dark guilds if they notice us." Midnight rolled his eyes.

"Alright." I say uncertain.

"Listen Lucy, we wouldn't do it of it wasn't necessary." Cobra said looking at me softly.

"Cobra is right, don't worry." Brain confirmed.

I nodded more confident in the decision.

We walked to the outskirts of town, hidden in the trees.

"So Midnight, you go in, trap everyone in an illusion, Angel, Cobra and Racer, you know what to do from there. And Lucy, stay here with me, you'll be the back up, I want you to be fully recovered for a bigger fight." Brain commanded and everyone started.

I understood why Brain didn't let me out to fight, but I felt a little left out as I watched the fight begin.

Midnight casually walked into the town center, people walked out to see who he was, but he sent out a wave of magic affecting them all, they fell to the floor screaming.

After everyone was screaming in fear, Cobra and Angel started ransacking the place, destroying everything. Hoteye was grabbing all the cash he could find and Racer was making sure no one left the town.

While watching them all do this, it was amazing seeing how strong they were, but some guilt sat at the back of my throat also familiarity, I knew it was necessary, but something felt off about it, I watched blankly as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look back to see Brain.

"Its ok Lucy, we are doing good." He said.

I nodded to please him as I took a deep breath and continued to watch.

Once they fished with the village, we walked through the wreckage, the sun was setting behind us as we entered the woods on the other side of the village.