Where I Belong

-Lucy's POV-

"Are you OK Lucy?" Cobra asked reaching his arm out toward me.

I step back avoiding his touch. "I'm not OK, I don't have my memories and you guys filled it with fake ones so I have no clue about what's true and what's not."

Cobra hesitantly bought his hand back down and looked to the floor in shame. Midnight looked at me with soft eyes.

"That day we found you in the forest with no memories, we were going to use you against Fairy Tail, your original guild..." Midnight started.

Cobra stared at him, then back at me, he sighed. "Then you managed to change me and the whole Seis quiet rapidly. I-" he cut himself off looking at Midnight. "We both started falling for you..."

I stared at the both of them in shock. I didn't know what to say.

"You, with Fairy Tail fought us off a year ago, destroying our plans to awaken Nervana." Midnight explained solemnly.

I felt my knees go weak, and my head started to hurt, filling up with these real memories, and I knew they were real, they felt way more emotional than the ones I received from the Seis.

"We're sorry Lucy, we really are, and I know its selfish, but we both wanted you to never find out the truth." Cobra looked at me gently.

I fell to the floor processing all the information I was receiving.

"One question left." I say with a weak shaky voice.

They look at me curiously.

"How'd I get amnesia in the first place?" I look up at them and they both shook their heads.

"We have no clue." Midnight stated.

I felt warm tears falling down my face. 'What should I do? Go back to Fairy Tail... Or Stay with them...' I thought to myself. Cobra looking at me hopefully. I look behind me as I contemplated going back, and looked at them as I contemplated staying.

I sighed and stood up. I felt a dizzy spell wash over me. I looked at Cobra and Midnight as my vision began to blur. I blinked a few times, then my eyes wouldn't open and my world went black.

"Lucy!..." Was the last thing I heard Cobra and Midnight yell as my senses were cut out...