Memories of the Past

-Lucy's POV-

It was dark, I felt as if I were floating in water. Looking up, I see two golden lights coming toward me, one going to my left, the other to my right. I look at each, they turn into a flat screen and show what seems to be the same memory, but they were different, the left one had Natsu and this white haired girl at a park, then I ran away in tears. The one on my right had Natsu at the park with the red headed woman.

Both confused me and both seemed to strike up sad emotions. I had no idea what to do. I look around for any clues. But to no avail.

I stared at each memory for what felt like hours on each, studying them. Then I hear a voice.

"Lucy." A cocky voice rings out.

I turn to see a male with light brown hair, shades and a neat suit.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

He smiled at me softly. "Its me, Loki, or at least I'm him from the creation of your mind."

I look at him confused. "So what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to give guidance." I nodded. "You have to figure out which of these memories are true. Pick correctly you get all your real memories back. Pick wrong and you'll never remember anything ever again." He warned.

I stared at him in shock. "Why? Why did this even happen to me?" I asked afraid.

He sighed and looked to me. "You wished to forget, and someone, or something heard you and granted it."

I was baffled. 'One of these memories caused me to wish something like that?'

"So Lucy, Good luck." Were his last words as he planted a small kiss on top of my forehead and vanished into gold dust.

"Wait... Don't go..." I called out, but it was too late.

I sighed and looked at each memory once more carefully before deciding.

I walk toward the memory with Natsu and...