Stalker

-Lucy's POV-

I slowly opened my eyes to a rocky ceiling. 'That was a strangely explicit dream...' I think to myself looking around for the Seis. 'Wait a minute, that wasn't a dream, I'm in a cave in the middle of nowhere because I got lost after leaving fairy tail.' I sighed getting up and stretching.

"I do miss Cobra and Midnight, heck all the Seis, even if they did lie to me, they were good to me in a way. Protected me... From someone I didn't need protection from... They did give me a new power... Although I do lose control sometimes..." I speak out loud, standing at the cave mouth.

I start thinking about Midnight and Cobra, my cheeks heat up and I can feel my heart pump. "I guess I miss them more than I'd like to admit..." I sigh and try to calm down, walking out of the cave and into the forest. Where I was headed I had no clue, but I needed to find some kind of town or something.

I hated this, being on my own. It was quiet, except for the fact I could hear all the animals moving around in the undergrowth. It was more of a fact that I had no company, it was sad and lonely. I have no idea where to go or what to do. I don't know what memories are true or false. And I don't know who I can trust...

I truly am alone...

"Not as alone as you think... Lucy..." I hear a sickeningly familiar voice, in a whisper, he was a short distance away, but I knew who it was.

"Cobra, I know your there. What do you want?" I turned and called out to him.

"Oh crap... I thought out loud again. I really need to stop that!" The Maroon haired male walked out.

"Yeah, you do." Lucy retorted sassily. "So why where you following me? Also smart being down wind of me..."

"Well, I wanted to make sure you were safe. I lost you for a bit, but then heard you entered Magnolia, so I've been looking out for you since. I've also heard everything." He smirked cockily.

I glared at him. "Stalker..."

"What! No, not like that!" He tried to explain himself.

"Totally a stalker!" Another familiar voice rings through the trees as midnight walked through.

"What are you doing here?" Cobra growled at the new arrival.

"Following you. Father was worried where you went Lucy so he made me follow snake brain to find you." Midnight confessed.

"Who you calling snake brain? Emo Trash." Cobra retorted.

As they were arguing, a memory flashed my eyes, but this time it was a little different. It was two memories playing side by side, one with midnight and cobra fighting, the other one was the naked man and pink hair fighting, they were practically identical fights.

"Lu, are you OK?" Cobra asked in worry, midnight looking at me also worried.

"Yeah... I just had a memory... Though it was technically two..." I said unsure.

They both looked at me confused.