Not a good day

I woke up at 3 in the morning. I had the same nightmare that I had of the past week.

*Dream*

I was walking in the park with Rainy hand in hand. She asked me to be her girlfriend, 6 months ago.

I was very happy, that she was finally mine.

After Rainy and I walked out the park, we went back to her house. We got there and we went the backyard.

" Rainy why are we in the backyard?"

" well I want to tell you something."

I looked at her and she was smirking at me. I was a little worried.

" I don't want to be your girlfriend."

That broke me heart that, I started to cry, hysterically.

" w-why?"

" you don't get it, do you?"

" g-get w-what?"

" honey, I never loved you. This whole relationship was based off a bet that I lost."

I ran away to the woods. Well not the woods but there was many trees and a pond.

I looked at the pond. I grabbed many stones and put them in my pocket and clothes.

And I started walking into the pond.

*end of dream*

I didn't wanna wake anyone up, so I walked downstairs, laid down on the couch and started crying again.

Donnie must have heard me, leave my room because he came downstairs.

He hugged me and asked, " bad dream."

I nodded.

" R-Rainy only dated me be-because o-of a bet and I-I-I put st-stones in m-my pocket and wa-walked into the p-pond."

I cried even harder. Donnie and my brothers are the only people that, knows that I used to do bad stuff.

I don't do that anymore, but I'm still self - conscience, sometimes.

" hey, hey look at me, you need to stop, thinking like that, okay? You have people who love you, you don't need Rainy to make you happy."

" I know, but she does make me happy."

" I know, I know. Now come on we have school, later."

I nodded and we went back to my room and went to sleep, instantly.

~ later in the morning

I woke up at 6:30 am, less happier than I always do. I looked at Donnie and throw a pillow at him.

" Don wake time for school."

" I'm up, I'm up."

I walked in the bathroom, to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After I got out Donnie went in. I got dressed in my uniform, which was a white polo shirt, tan khaki pants, and my converses.

Donnie and I walked downstairs into the kitchen and found my brothers eating breakfast.

" hi Colton , hi Jaxon, hi Levi." I said sadly.

I walked up to each one of them and gave then a hug. I grabbed an apple and sat down next to Levi.

" um ... guys can I talk to you guys in the living room please?"

They nodded their heads and looked confusly at each other.

" Nadeen we'll be right back and then we'll be on our way to school." Donnie said.

I gave him a sad smile and a thumbs up. They walked out, and I started to eat my apple.

~ Meanwhile w/ the boys

" Don' what's up" Jaxson said.

" why does are little sister look sad, we will hurt you if you did something ya know." Colton said.

" calm down, calm down. It's just a bad dream she had. And it didn't end well." Donnie said.

" she had that same dream again. What are we going to do?" Levi asked.

" wait, she had that same dream before?" Donnie replied.

" yeah, for about a week." Colton said.

None of the boys knew what to do, but they decided that they are going to cheer her up.

The 4 of them walked back into the kitchen and saw that I was almost sleep.

Jaxson picked me up, then he walked to my mom's car.

I must have went to sleep at in the car, because Donnie was shaking me telling me to walk up.

I got out the car, and went to the cafeteria with Donnie. Donnie and I sat down and waited for my crew.

Anna and Kelly walked in. Then I saw Rainy walk in. I knew Mindy wasn't coming because she was sick.

" hi guys, what's up?"

" omg, Nadeen isn't yelling, something is wrong with the universe." Kelly said.

I laughed at her, because she was hilarious, sometimes.

I looked at Rainy, before the bell rung and I walked away from the table goimg to my first period class.

~ After school (3 o'clock)

School was finally over and I was walking to the front when someone grabbed my wrist.

I was about to slap that person, but then I saw who it was and I decided not to, even though I did.

" Rainy leave me the fuck alone. You are the last person I want to talk to right now."

" no, I want to know why are you mad at me, I didn't do shit to you."

" LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, BEFORE I FUCKING SLAP YOU."

She left me go, but she kept talking.

" come on Nadeen, we're friends I don't like you like that."

I turned around and looked at her, " I don't give 2 shits, now stop talking to me."

I walked away. I walked outside and saw my brothers, Donnie, and Jessy waiting for me.

" mom couldn't pick us up, so we are walking home." Colton said.

I nodded and started walking in the opposite direction.

" where you going, Dee?" Donnie said with a hint of worry in his voice.

" relax I'm going to clear my head at the spot."

They nodded and Donnoe looked back. I told him that I wasn't going to do anything.

I made it to the meadows and laid down. I looked at the clouds and about 15 minutes later I already started to feel better.

After I was done clearing my head, I walked back home, and saw the boys play ing Xbox.

Donnie, Jessy, and I went up to my room.

We were chatting and by the time we stopped it was 5: 30 pm. Donnie and Jessy went home, so I decided to watch my favorite youtuber.

-------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

1060 words, that's a lot.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Keep reading.