Am I not good enough?

I will make every chapter Nadeen's Pov unless I change, it.
--------------------------

It was Wednesday and I didn't go to school, it has been an okay day for me. But I can't stop thinking about Rainy.

I'm at the movies with my friends, Jessy and Donnie, and I'm excited to see the new movie.

" I should get a large popcorn, candy, pretzels, and drinks." Donnie said.

Me and Jessy gave him the 'what the fuck'. There was no way that he was sharing.

" Don', you ain't getting all that shit, you fat bitch."

Jessy said. He is so mean.

" okay, okay calm y'all ass down. Donnie you get small popcorn, Jessy you get pretzel's, and I get chocolate bars."

" yeah, yeah, whatever." They say.

I laugh at them and we walk into the room to see the movie. It was an action movie.

Before the lights are off, I turn my head to the right and I saw something that I never what to see.

I see Rainy, but she wasn't alone. She was cuddled up with her stupid boyfriend, Mika.

I knew that I wasn't going to enjoy anything after that. I thought I heard my hearts brake.

I just know by the end of the movie I will be crying.

~ After the movie

I knew it. I just knew it.

The lights can on and I ran out the movie room and ran to the bathroom.

I heard someone call my name but I didn't care. I just ran to the bathroom stall and started crying.

Someone came in, because I heard the door open and someone knock on the stall I was in.

" Nadeen, open up."

I knew it had to be Rainy, because she had the most beautiful voice.

" Leave me alone will you. Go back to your boyfriend."

" come on just open up."

I opened the door, but I didn't talk to her. I just pushed past her, and went to Donnie and Jessy.

I couldn't walk fast enough, because Rainy grabbed my wrist to stop me.

" Nadeen just talk to me."

" what do you want from me? Leave me the fuck alone."

" why are you mad at me? "

I looked into her eyes, and said " am I not good enough for you?"

With that I walked way from her and Donnie, Jessy, and I walked out of the movie theater.

My mom picked us up and we went to my house. I didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

I locked myself in my room and cried in my closet. My phone buzzed and it was a message.

From: rae-rae

What do you mean 'am I not good enough for you?'

To: rae-rae

It doesn't matter, what it means you will never love me like I love you.

From: rae-rae

You know we are just friends, I don't like you like that, and you know that.

To: rae-rae

Yeah whatever, I don't want to talk to you anymore.

I didn't wait for her to text back and just fell asleep in my closet.

~ an hour later

I heard a knock on the closet door.

' knock, knock'

I said in a sad voice.

" who is it."

" Donnie, um just want you to know that Jessy went home but, I can spend the night."

I opened my closet door and Donnie came in. My closet is big enough for 3 people.

Donnie and I have been friends for years since we was in kindergarten.

" babes what's up."

" two words, Rainy --."

I couldn't even finish my sentence because I started crying all over again. I'm not that crying type, but when I cry, its heart breaking.

He hugged me and rubbed my back. He was the first person I ever told that I was bisexual.

While we were in the closet I told him everything that happened today.

I heard my mom yell, " kids dinner time."

We walked out my closet and went downstairs to eat dinner, which was salmon, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

I was in the middle of my 2 brothers. Donnie 2 chairs down from me on the right.

He is like a brother to me. My brother's love him, they get alone so well.

My brother Jaxson, calls me a Tomboy, because I mostly hang out with boys and I do stuff that a boy would do.

~After dinner

Donnie and I walk into my room and get ready for bed.

I was wearing my blue shark onesie and Donnie was wearing his red dinosaur onesie.

We get into my bunk bed and watch t.v. shows all night.

We were laughing and having the time our lives.

And every time my mom would come check on us, we would be fake sleep. It worked every time, we had a sleepover.

-----------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Not going to lie it was difficult to find something to write about, but I did.

Comment and vote.

See you next time.