The best day ever !!!!!

I woke up with a cold. My mom made me get up, out the house and told me that I had to go to school.

I slowly get up and put on my uniform trying so hard not to go back to sleep. I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

" h *sneeze* ello"

" hey Dee."

" sup Dee."

" hi Dee."

My brother's said to me. I turned my head to see my mom, staring at me.

" mom, do I have to go to school, I have a cold for crying out loud. Please let me stay home." I begged.

" sweetie, you know I love you but you have to go to school today, you have a English test."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the kitchen after I got an apple.

My brother's and I got into our mom's car and she drove us to school.

I walk into the school with my brothers, looking and feeling tired.

I go into the cafeteria and sat down. I put my head down and next thing I know I fell asleep.

I was woken up by people sitting down. I looked up to see who it was and it was my crew.

Which included of Donnie, Jessy, Kelly, Anna, Mindy, and Rainy.

" hey, nay-nay I have som-"

Rainy was cut off, because Mindy said.

" damn you look like shit, what the fuck happened to you?"

I tensed. Donnie, Rainy, and Jessy noticed.

I haven't told my female friends about my panic attacks and my self harming.

" I-I *sneeze* um I-"

I ran out the cafeteria and crouched down in the stairwell.

I started shaking, I couldn't breathe, and I wasn't listening to the thing's around me.

I didn't even hear my friends come. Mindy, Kelly, and Anna didn't know what to do. But Rainy, Donnie, and Jessy did.

~ two hours later

I woke up in the nurses office crying.

" oh your finally up. Don't be scared your fine, you passed out from a panic attack. You might want to take your time, and drink plenty of water, but you may go to your 3rd period class."

I nodded and headed to class.

I was nervous because my friends know now, what am I going to do now.

I walk into class and everyone is staring at me, my breathing was becoming uneven.

" s-st-top s-st-aring a-at m-me
p-pl-please." I whisper.

" okay, everyone back to work." My teacher says.

I sat in back of the class. I put my head down.

Every teacher I have knows about my panic attacks, asthma attacks, and my anxiety.

That is why they try not to make me uncomfortable.

Mr. Kran walked over to me.

" I heard what happened to you, are you okay?"

" y-ye-yes *sneeze* s-so-sorry Mr.kran, I-I h-ha-have a c-co-cold *sneeze*."

" its okay, we are working on our rough draft of the essay."

I nodded and got started working on my essay.

~ After school (3 o'clock)

I told Levi that I was going to walk home with Rainy and Donnie. It took him many pleads until he finally said yes.