What is life?

After Rainy left my house I was fuckimg shocked as hell. Like what the hell just happened.

I put a message to the group chat.

To: Mindy, Donnie

come 2 ma 🏠. major important.

~ Dee 🤓

After I send the text I put my phone down and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and soon enough I fell asleep.

About 5 minutes later I looked at my phone and it was 5: 44 p.m. and my friends wasn't there.

So I decided to go to the kitchen and get some candy.

I looked into the refrigerator and saw some candy, I took it and sat at the table to eat it.

The door bell rung as soon as I sat down and I didn't feel like opening it.

Jaxson must have opened the door, because I heard him say, " she's in the kitchen".

Mindy and Donnie sat down and looking at me. Probably wanting to know what happened.

" I got a text from Rainy saying she did something and then you text us to come to your house." Mindy said.

" well ...she did ... do something."

" WHAT?" They yelled at the same time.

I just looked at them and started smiling, Rainy Gloe pecked me on the lips.

" she kissed me on the lips, well technically pecked."

I can tell that Mindy was happy, because she was smiling, but Donnie had a blank expression on his face.

Mindy saw him and smacked his arm.

" fix your face, that is the first time I seen her smile, what is your problem?"

" yes I am happy that she smiling, but Rainy just keeps making her sad."

I nodded my head though.

Mindy took my phone put of my hands and did something on my phone.

When she was done, she put my phone back in my hands and smiled.

" what did you do?" I said as I looked at her suspiciously.

" nothing."

I kept looking at her, waiting for an answer that I know won't come.

~ an hour later

We were still at the kitchen table, but we were talking about anything now.

I heard the door, but Mindy went to get it, well technically she ran. When she came back she grabbed Donnie.

I was confused until, I say Rainy walk in. Then I realized she texted Rainy on my phone.

" hey nay-nay."

I waved.

She sat down at the table, but on the other side of me. She looked at me and I looked at her.

" um ... why did you leave.?"

" I was embarrassed."

" just so you know that I liked it, the kids I mean. You left so fast, before I could tell you that."

" really?"

I nodded and sat next to her. She looked into my eyes and I hesitantly looked in hers.

We sat there for a while, in a comfortable silence. Then she started talking again.

" um ... um ... c-can I ... um ... k-kiss you?"

My smile was as big as the sun and I nodded. She kissed me. WOW, RAINY IS ACTUALLY KISSING ME, I thought in my head.

We pulled away and said, " wow, never in all the 2 years I liked you I would have thought, you would be kissing me."

I thought that I was going to faint. I thought my head was going to explode from all the happiness.

My mom came into the kitchen, probably starting dinner, she didn't even notice us.

" hi mom"

" hello, Ms. Oberlan"

She turned around looking startled.

" oh, hello girls. Rainy would you be staying for dinner and spendingthe night."

I hoped that she would say yes, it would really make me happy, like extremely happy.

" I don't know I would have to ask my mom."

My mom nodded and Rainy called her mom to see if she can.

About 10 minutes later, Rainy told my mom that she is able to stay. I almost jumped out of my seat.

We walked out the kitchen seeing Mindy and Donnie agruing over the t.v. remote.

Rainy and I started laughing at them and they finally noticed us. I looked at them and told them to come upstairs.

When we get to my room, we decided that we were going to play on my brother's Xbox.

I left my room and walked into my brother's room and took their Xbox. They looked at me like I was crazy.

I hurried back to my room and locked the door.

" so I'm guessing you didn't ask."

I shook my head no and started laughing. We heard banging on the door, knowing that it was my brother's.

I knew that my mother was going to be up here asking what th problem is.

We choose a game that we wanted to play and then we started playing.

~ 2 hours later

Donnie and Mindy been left so it was just Rainy and I. I was scared to return  their Xbox.

I took the Xbox and Rainy took the games. We walked into their room and carefully placed the items back.

We ran out their room and headed downstairs. I thought it was weird how my mom didn't come upstairs.

I found out why, which was because she was playing her music.

" mom, what is dinner?"

" chicken and broccoli."

Rainy and I nodded. I sat down first and then Rainy followed.

We were having a good conversation, until we got interrupted by my loud annoying brother's.

Mom put the food down and we all started eating dinner.

We were all talking to each other, but I was mostly talking to Rainy.

When I was done eating, I hugged my mom, thanking her, and Rainy did the same.

We went back into my room and got ready for bed even though we were going to talk all night long.

As soon as my mom went to her room we were in the clear.

I checked the hallways and then I crept to see what my mom was doing, she was in her bed reading.

It was too early to go to sleep so, Rainy and i went back downstairs to watch t.v. and talk.

Which we did until we finally went to sleep on the couch.
-----------------------
Hope you guys liked my story so far

Vote and comment

Keep reading my story and enjoy

1057 words, it's crazy