Revenge? Not Good for me

I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning alone and to people yelling. I walked to where the loudness was coming from and it was the kitchen.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

" IT WASN'T YOUR BUSINESS TO KNOW DAD."

" I STILL HAD A RIGHT TO KNOW THAT YOUR DATING A GIRL, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MIKA HE WAS WAY BETTER."

I didn't listen to anything to what they were saying. I quietly went back to Rainy's room and packed my things.

I think I'll just go back home. When I was done, I put my coat on and I wrote a note for Rainy.

I slipped out her house undetected. As I was walking down the street I realized I left my phone.

I quickly made it back to Rainy's house to retrieve my phone.

Good thing, they have a spare key under a plant in front of their house. I used it and sneakily went up to Rainy's room.

When I found her room, I saw the note, it was now on her desk. I spotted my phone, grabbed it and went out her window.

I was walking down the street once again, but this time I felt like someone was staring at me.

Every time I turned around no one was there. Which was weird to me, but I ignored it.

I saw my house and I ran to my house but someone grabbed me.

" AHHH---"

" shut up, dumb ass"

" she is going to ruin everything"

I knew that voice it was Mika and his sister Megan.

I tried to get away, but it wasn't going well, they were stronger than me. I was being dragged to a car.

They tied my hands together with rope and put tape over my mouth. This isn't going to end well.

I was crying so hard, that I thought I was going to lose my voice. I tried to get my hands free, but it was no use.

~ 5 hours later  ( 10 o'clock )

The car finally stopped I was so tired, hungry, and dehydrated that I didn't even have the strength to lift my head.

Mika got out the car first and then Megan. Mika opened my door and harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me out the car.

I was slowly walking behind them into, what looked like an abandoned house.

Mika let go of me and he gave me to Megan. Meagan dragged me into a room and then locked the door.

I looked around the room and saw a worn out mattress, a small window, the room was white, but it was dirty.

I felt like I was going to die.

The door opened and it was Megan with 2 slices of bread and a water bottle.

After she left I looked at the door and then I took a couple bites of the bread and dranked half of the water.

I forgot that I had my phone in my bag, but I didn't have the strength to get it.

I just laid on the floor and fell asleep.

~ meanwhile with Mika and Megan

Mika was in the kitchen making breakfast for himself while Megan was watching tv.

" and if you seen or have any news on Nadeen Oberlan the family would like you know

Call the number on the screen if you know something that could help us find her

Now a word from the family

I just want to say that I hope with your help, we will be able to my daughter thank you"

With that Megan turned the tv off and marched into the kitchen, to see Mika eating a bagel.

" what?"

" they are talking about finding her on the news."

" so, it's not like they are going to find her, no one on knows were we are."She rolled her eyes and left.

Mika went upstairs to the room that I was in. I woke up because I felt his presence.

I looked at him and he looked at me with so much anger in his eyes.

" w-what d-do you w-want f-from m-me?"

" you took my girl and now your going to pay for it."

He came towards me and started to slap me, punch me, kick me, and he even spit on me.

When he was done he left me. I knew this was going to be how my life was going to be.
--------------------
This chapter is shorter, this story will be ending soon.

774 words, that's a lot .

Comment and vote.

Happy reading this story.

Just so you all know, I will be making a sequel to this story.