Jessy's moving to Ohio

I'm sad that Jessy is moving, who am I going to talk about one direction and 5sos, now.

We were partners in crime, we have been friends since I moved in, which was when I came home from the hospital.

I'm really going to miss him. Jessy and I decided to have a day where it's just us and no one else.

The good thing about my mom being a nurse is that she is always out the house very early.

My brother's and I weren't going to school. I had a reason, but my brothers didn't go for no reason.

I told my mom, why I wasn't goin g to school and she was okay with it, so I was in the clear.

It is now 10 o'clock and walk to my closet.

I get dressed into blue and white stripped shirt, blue sweatpants, and my grey converse sneakers.

But I grabbed my black bag and put my bathing suit, water shoes, lotion, and towel into the bag.

We were going to the water park.

Levi and Jaxson are on the couch, while Colton is sleeping on the floor in the living room.

I skip into the kitchen, to eat some honey comb cereal. That's my favorite cereal.

Once I'm done I go into the kitchen, and walk past my brothers, until they stopped me.

" where do you think your going?"

" we're watching you."

" yeah."

I looked at them like they were crazy, this is the last day to see or hang out with Jessy and I'm going too.

" does it look like I care? I'm going out I'll be back."

I walked out my house and walked to Jessy's house. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Anderson was at the door.

" oh, hello Nadeen. Jessy has been talking about you and his day today."

I smiled. " I'm excited too."

" come on in, and I'll get him for you."

I nodded my head and sat down in the living room. A little boy, probably Tyler or Kyler, he has twin brothers (7 years old).

" hi, Kyler."

" hi dee-dee. You hanging with Jessy today?"

" yeah, I'm gonna miss you, Tyler, Mitchell, Jessy, and Adam."

Kyler hugged me and I saw Jessy  walking down the stairs.

" hey, you ready to go."

He nodded and we walked out his house. He made me talk the bus, I don't like the bus.

~ 15 minutes later

I walk out the bus, into some real fresh air. The bus was smelling weird, I almost threw up.

Jessy and I walked to the receptionist to get wristbands, to go on rides and different things.

" hi welcome to WaterZone."

" hello, 2 wristbands please."

" okay, here you go."

" thank you."

She handed Jessy the wristbands, and he gave me one. I dragged him to the changing area's.

Once we changed into our bathing suits we went on different water rides.

~ 2 hours later

" man that was fun but I'm hungry dee-dee, what do you want to eat."

" PIZZA." I shouted.