Flashback

It all started 3  years ago.

Nadeen was starting the 7th grade and she was very excited. She was going to see all her old friends.

There were also a couple new teachers and that was cool too.

When Nadeen got to school it was barely people there. But, some of her friends were there.

Then she turned her head and saw her, Rainy Gloe, she was so pretty with her glasses on.

Nadeen, Rainy, and 2 of her friends from before were in her class, but her other friends were in the other classes.

Not going to lie, but when Nadeen and Rainy met, Nadeen didn't like her at all. She always tried to be next to Mona who was both there friend.

It wasn't until later on in the school year when Nadeen finally had a crush on Rainy.

But the thing is, Nadeen also had another crush on Tanner Monroe. Same thing, Rainy had a crush on Tanner Monroe.

Rainy was more prettier than Nadeen so, Tanner ended up being with Tanner. It hurt Nadeen to see Rainy with Tanner.

Many months later when it was Nadeen's graduation. Everyone was crying except for some people.

Nadeen, Rainy, Kelly, and many other classmates were staying at the same school for high school. Some were not.

Nadeen took pictures with her friends Anna, and Mona.

--------------------

I hope you enjoy reading my story.

I hope you vote and comment.