Ignored?

I feel so much better, but I still had a slight headache. I woke up at 6 o'clock because I wanted to make chocolate chip pancakes for myself.

I quietly went into the shower. I was in the bathroom for 15 minutes, then I got dressed my uniform.

No one was in the hallway so, I quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

I get everything I need to make chocolate chip pancakes.

Like pancake mix, water, sugar, and of course chocolate chips.

I decided to make 2 chocolate chip pancakes for me, and only me.

~ Half on hour later

The pancakes are done and I take them off the stove. I get a plate, syrup, and butter.

They tasted good, if you ask me. I would make a great chef someday.

It was now 7: 15 a.m. and I don't know what to do. I make sure all the stuff I need for school is in my bookbag.

Then I wait for my brothers to come downstairs. My mom isn't driving today, because she had work at 5:30 a.m.

My brother's finally come downstairs.

" hey guys, we got to walk today, cuz mom went to work already. " I said but no one was listening.

They were having there own conversion.

" yo, Megan was lookin sexy, doe."

" haha, hell yeah."

" I should get her number."

They weren't even listening to me. I sat next to them, but they weren't paying attention to me.

I got up, got my bookbag, started walking to school. Not going to lie I felt a little overwhelmed by walking to school by myself.

I never walked anywhere by myself. I made it to school safely and I see my brothers laughing with there friends.

It's like they didn't even care about me anymore.

I walked into the cafeteria to see my friends, except Rainy and Donnie. I sat down.

" what's up dudes and dudettes?"

Just like me brothers they ignored me too. What was happening. Was I so annoying that no one wanted to talk to me.

I just sat the the table next to there and waited for the bell to ring.

It was finally 1st period was quiet, except for pencils moving. I was sitting Kelly and she wasn't bothered to notice me.

" h-Hey Kelly" I waved at her. She didn't even look up.

~ After school ( 3 o'clock)

School was finally over and I was very happy. I walked of school and I didn't see my brothers at our regular spot.

I gasped. Why aren't they there. I walk back and I see a security guard.

" um ... Mr. Crawley had you seen Jaxson, Colton, or Levi?"

" I saw them walk away from the school as soon as school ended."

" w-with w-who?"

" no one, but themselves."

I nodded and started walking home all alone. I put my headphones and listened to sad music all the home.

I got home and saw that no one was home. I laid down on my bed and cried.

Does no one care about me anymore, I thought to myself. I got a text from Rainy and Donnie.

I clicked on Rainy' s message first.