Good Days, turn to Bad Days

For this whole week I have been happy that I can spend my days without someone being mean.

* Flashback of Friday*

I walked into the cafeteria and saw my friends sitting at our regular table, when I saw Rainy I smiled widely.

I ran quietly behind her and put my hands on her eyes.

" guess who?" I laughed.

" umm ... my mom."

" what ... What NO"

" Nay-Nay"

I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug, when she tried to get out I didn't let go.

" nooooo."

" it's time to go to class"

I pouted and let go.

~ 7th period

I walk into class and I'm happy that there was no Megan or Mika.

I go to the back of the class and started drawing and charging my phone. The teacher wasn't here.

I look around the class and I was bored.

It was almost time to go and I was looking at the clock, it felt like eternity.

~ After school

The day was finally over and for once I was happy, because it Friday and I would get to hand out with Rainy.

I quickly got the things I need from my locker and ran downstairs to Rainy's locker.

I hugged her from behind and she gave me a kiss. I blushed at turned away.

" So what you doing this weekend?"

I shrugged.

" We should hang out Saturday and Sunday."

I nodded and we walked to my house

* End of Flashback*

I sit at the kitchen table daydreaming of last week. Now things will probably be worse.

Not going to lie I was scared to go to school, for the rest of my high school years.

" I'm not going to school ever."

" Why? Is it because of Megan and Mika."

I nod my head.

I run upstairs and grab my bookbag. I come back downstairs and my brother's and I walk to school.

When I see my school, I immediately stop. I start to shake and my breathing was heavy.

I just shake my head repeatedly, I calm down a little and start walking to school.

I sat down at my regular table and my brother's sat down with me until Donnie or Rainy came.

They don't trust me with Mindy, Anna, or Kelly.

Donnie and Rainy came at the same time.

" She is a little overwhelmed." Levi whispered.

They nodded and they sat down next to me. I immediately hugged Rainy and she kissed my forehead.