Izuku midoriya X reader, morning kisses

Staying at his house and staying up wasn't planned, at least you two were together right? You were catching up on an anime series chilling with your boyfriend, Zuzu, even though he fell asleep before you... staring at his sleeping figure, hunched on your shoulder as you play with his curly hair. Continuing to watch on the device as u lay his head on your lap, laughing to yourself knowing he'd be bright red in the morning. Lowering your head, moving his hair away and kissing his forehead,"your too cute!" Even though he would never be the one to kiss, you still love him with his caring self. Nudging his shoulder to wake him up softly, "Zuzu wake up or I'll spoil all the best parts." Izuku groans as he lifts his head, having no idea his head was on your lap. "Come on Y/N its..."he glances at the clock, squinting his eyes, "it's 3:30AM and we have to wake up early to train.." He says tiredly as he gets up and walks away. "Don't leave meh!!!" You whisper shout trying not to wake up Inko or any neighbors, Izuku does finally come back but with a mountain of pillows and blankets in his arms as he lays them out on the floor. " I won't leave you but we ARE sleeping, it's not heathy to stay up for so long and stare at a bright screen!"(author currently does that all the timeXD) 

Finally giving up you let yourself fall from the couch to the floor, looking up at him with a silly face,"oki fine! But only cause you said we can be together!" Blushing at his realization, covering his face as you pull him down. " Zuzu we're not doing anything like that! Plus this is normal for couples, I mean we've been dating since middle school!" Getting comfy in the made bed and hugging his torso before he could refuse, giving him the puppy eyes to good measures. "O-okay..." I squeal quietly and cuddle closer, "nighty night Zuzu~!" He smiles softly as he pets your head, " goodnight Y/N..." 

*time skip to morning* 

Waking up to the sound of snapping, squinting your eyes open only to be met with freckles.(why does that sound stupid to me?) lifting yourself up slowly only to be stopped by Izuku's arm on your waist, cheeks growing red in surprise. Looking up you see Inko was making the sounds as she continues to take pictures of you two. Inko smiles and fangirls, "my son, oh my son is finally growing up!!" She leaves the room quickly probably to show the other moms about it, hearing a groan knowing its him as you lay back down quickly and cover you face. "Y-Y/N? I know your awake, your breathing is off.." He yawns, pulling the blanket from your face and kissing your nose. "Izuku?!" Your eyes widening as he smiles, placing his hands on your cheeks. "Good morning to you to." He giggles, continuing to kiss all over your face as his own cheeks are decorated with red lights. He stops right at your lips, eyeing you for consent as you nod of course. Both leaning into a small and sweet kiss, foreheads touching as the two pull apart and smiling at one another. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So uh this one was short cuz I didn't know what to type in all honesty so plz suggestions are needed, I'm sorry