Bakugou katsuki x reader Anger problems

Your pov.
"MOM IM GOING OUT!!" I shouted to my mom, running down stairs and kissing her cheek. "Be back by 5!" Half way out the door I gave her a cheeky smile, "No promises!" Scurrying off laughing to her screaming as the door was long shut, neighbors looking at me crazy.
Slowing down by a bus stop and flipping out my phone, 'Hey anyone wanna go to the carnival??' Texting the group chat(basically everyone in 1A)
Cinnamon roll: sorry, busy with my routine, can't mess it up
Uravity⭐️: YEAS
BakuHOU: Not a chance.
Everyone else haven't responded yet but I'm gonna bring Bakugous against his will, i left the stop and made my way to Bakugou's house.
Knocking the door and waiting patiently, a woman that looked EXACTLY like Bakugou answered the door, "H-no way." Suddenly i get a face full of door, welp that was nice. "AHHH!!" thrown back as the door opens wide, seeing Bakugou with his mom. "IM FINALLY PROUD, SHES SO BEAUTIFUL MEH SON!! YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE, NOW GO! DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!"
~~~~~~
Finally at the bus looking up at Bakugou, my face still dusted red from the previous situation. "Your mom is nice..." this is going great. "Tch, I hate that whore." "OK" God this was too awkward for me... why did I have a crush on him again? I turn over to him and see his chest, damn that v-neck though...oh wait, yea that's why if he didn't have such anger issues I'd probably love him more.
"What are you looking at?!" "Why are you looking at where my eyes are looking at? Do you liikkkeee me~?" That was cringy but I saw red in the corner of my eyes, nah that's just his eyes he's not the type...or is h-WHAT AM I SAYING, NEVER!
~~~~at the carnival~~~~
WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?! I just turned my back to get cotton candy and everyone disappears on me...RUDE! At least I won't have to share my cotton candy with anyone, yum~ walking for what felt like hours, staring at attractions hurts the eyes meh dude...is that...B-Bakugou?!
I ran up to the spiky blonde hair only to figure out it was someone else, "Oh sorry! I thought you were someone else!" Is he smirking? "Maybe I can be better than that person, come hang out with me~" ew disgusting, not a chance player. Before I could step away he grips onto my arm, "Your date left you, no point in looking for him~" Uhh he's trying way to hard, bet his name is Greg or something cliche.
He's really getting on my nerves, "EXCUSE ME, but I wasn't on a date! I was just chilling but you're messing that up for me!!" Is he even listening to me?! Feeling myself being pushed I almost screamed till..."HEY PRICK!! WHO GAVE YOU THE IDEA TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!" "H-!" Bakugou covered my mouth abruptly and stared at the blonde, if only looks could KILL... "S-Sorry!! I d-didn't know!!" Begging to be forgiven, he runs off shitless. Bakugou removes his hand from my mouth and stares down at me, " I LIKE YOU OKAY?! NOW SHUT YOUR SHITTY FACE UP!!" Pfft.."HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY, STOP JOKING WITH ME!"
I'm suddenly interrupted with a messy kiss on my lips, rough and just weird..."IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" He drags me back to everyone else before I even answer, uhhh whet now? Did my crush just confess?....
"Hey Y/N why are you so red?"
"NOTHING HAPPENED I SWEAR!!!"
~~~
Welp that was something, god I suck at this